• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

G-v Or Iv Jets In Chicago

globalexp

Total Time
N/A
G-IV:
Duchossois - PWK
Abbott Labs - UGN
Alberto-Culver - PWK
AON - PWK
Harpo - MDW
T-Bird - DPA

G-V:
Morgan Stanley - PWK

Valkyrie

Registered and alive
Total Time
Do Wrigley still have their G-IV?
AVN G-IV N151SD @ PWK

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
globalexp said:
G-IV:
Duchossois - PWK
Abbott Labs - UGN
Alberto-Culver - PWK
AON - PWK
Harpo - MDW
T-Bird - DPA

G-V:
Morgan Stanley - PWK
T-Bird may be your only shot. Best of luck gettin into the "good ole boys club". Those jobs have no turnover.....or very little, once in 5-10 years if that. But good luck.

globalexp

Total Time
N/A
Valkyrie:

I forgot Wrigley. They still have it, based @ ENW.

757BBJ_Capt

Total Time
Thought I read Harpo dumped the G-IV and got a Global. Maybe not. Trips to Africa are easier in the Global. Not being funny, I really think she goes there alot and appreciates the range over the G-IV. She spends her summers in Europe as well, and I think the Global can do all/most of Europe (Western) Non Stop out of MDW.

globalexp said:
G-IV:
Duchossois - PWK
Abbott Labs - UGN
Alberto-Culver - PWK
AON - PWK
Harpo - MDW
T-Bird - DPA

G-V:
Morgan Stanley - PWK

Last edited:

OKAY??

Total Time
4000+
G-iv

N151SD out of PWK is North American Jet's. Yes Wrigley is out of ENW and they have a couple Globals.

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
Jack Schitt said:
For some reason I thought Motorola just bought a GV ??????
I saw one of their 50EX's for sale, if that means anything.

batsky2000

Total Time
What happened to BP at MDW, they had 3-4 GIV/GV, did they close their flight dept.?

OKAY??

Total Time
4000+
BP i think may have moved ops over to the uk where the company hq is located.??

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
Who is Harpo?

OKAY??

Total Time
4000+
Harpo spelled backwards= oprah- an impressive fleet out of MDW for the lady! They do a lot of international trips to west coast,europe and south africa. heard their trips span weeks on end!

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
OKAY?? said:
Harpo spelled backwards= oprah- an impressive fleet out of MDW for the lady! They do a lot of international trips to west coast,europe and south africa. heard their trips span weeks on end!
ahhhh, harpo=oprah, gotcha. I also heard the GLEX rumor. You think she gave her pilots free Pontiac G6's when she did that stupid promotion a while back?

GVFlyer

Total Time
18K+
757BBJ_Capt said:
Thought I read Harpo dumped the G-IV and got a Global. Maybe not. Trips to Africa are easier in the Global. Not being funny, I really think she goes there alot and appreciates the range over the G-IV. She spends her summers in Europe as well, and I think the Global can do all/most of Europe (Western) Non Stop out of MDW.
For the time being, she will operate a G-IV and a Global Excuse. Oprah has properties in Monticeto and Maui and humanitarian projects in South Africa. These are the locations to which she flys most often. She tapes Monday to Thursday, so most of her flights are Thursday PM to Sunday. After a search lasting more than a year, she has just hired two new pilots so there will be no positions there in the immediate future.

GV

MissKittyKat

Total Time
I'm a contractor on a Global in Guam, and looking for stuff in Chicago or possibly Florida. I'll check out some of those places you listed. Thanks,

MissKittyKat (corporate flight attendant)

Smiles to brighten everyone's day!

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
Take a look at Willis Stein out of PWK. They use part time FA's on their g4. Good guys and good trips.

MissKittyKat

Total Time
Thanks a million Cat3c, I just flew in today to Ord and boy are my arms tired! lol! ( old corny joke). That was a very nice and quick response and well I've been computer deprived, because I only had my office computer on the Island.
A few days at home is welcomed, haven't been home in 2 months now.

Just having fun playing catch up with everything. Once again thank you.