• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future President and Corp. Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now you are going to lecture me on what's right and what's wrong? Please. Pitiful Life? I didn't get on here speaking out of school about about political policies I know nothing about; lying to scare others into voting for someone I want to see elected. Where's the right in that?

400A, you have said repeatedly that obama is going to send taxes through the roof. I knew that was a lie, so I called you on it. Additionally, I angered you to no end. Your posts back to me were filled with anger and name calling; your other posts on 'normal days' don't have that same tone in them. So I have accomplished what I was trying to do. That same anger you felt is the same way others feel when you lie only to further your own personal agenda. It's fair to say we're both out of line

At the end of the day, you don't give a sh!t about me, and I don't give a sh!t about you. We clearly have different political views, and we are not going to change each other's minds. In so much, I don't think it appropriate for you to be dishonest about something so important. If I see it again, I'd not hesitate to call you on it. Think what you want, I'm done with this whole conversation.

Enjoy your Hawker, and I'll enjoy my C152 in between my time pumping gas at the local FBO where I am earning $ so I can pay for my Instrument Rating and tying my self-worth to material things while enjoying this pitiful life.

Done because once I show the exact proof of what I said, you change the subject. Still saying that I was wrong. I am very aware that the tax programs may not effect me much, but they WILL effect the guy who signs my paycheck. The question on the thread was about the industry not just me . Just another example of when someone ask about a 2.5 million dollar aircraft, and you say a Falcon 50....Enough Said.

Don't be impressed. Direct Deposit is not all it's cracked up to be.

Maybe not....but a GULFSTREAM rating?.....and DOMESTIC PIC?...

now thats some serious stuff.

Do they just put money in your account a few times a month? how does that work?

Further proof to the age old line; Two things you can't argue... Religion and politics. Look what this thread has come to. I almost thought I was on the "Regionals" board

"My owner can beat up your owner!"
"Oh yeah? Well, your owner is a bitch, and mine isn't."
"Yeah, but my owner's penis size is 1/2 inch longer than yours."
"Uhhh... and... yeah... that'll show you!"

Relax children! I find it rather hilarious that in this fine nation, which as an immigrant, I find to be by far, the best nation in the world, our two only realistic choices for president are:

A) An inexperienced, yet well-spoken black man who appears to not know how many states there are in the U.S. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQOkzFG7Kc )

or

B) A geriatric cancer patient who's been in politics for way too long and is about to croak.

Amazing... simply amazing.

Have not been on here in a couple of years and figured I would look in on you guys to see how things were going. I see nothing has changed.

Hawker, your points valid, but the In Your Face approach you take is not doing you any favors. Your fellow pilots would be more receptive to what you have to say if you found a more tactful way to get your point across. I see you have a new type in the GV. The 450 is as solid as they come. Enjoy.

400A, congrats on the new ride. I hope you are enjoying the Hawker as much I as did when I flew it not too long ago. You should check your facts on the Obama plan and McCain as well. I think both of them are nitwits, but compared to what we have had the past few years, I expect either to be much better. You did let Hawker get the best of you. That's not the type of guy I remember you being. From reading the posts, you could see what he was setting you up for a mile a way. Be careful of letting people push your buttons like that. You don't want something like that flowing over into the front office one of these days. Good luck to you in that Hawker.

G200, why do you keep posting 'Domestic PIC' quote from Hawker's profile? We, as do many other flight departments, have PICs flying as captain only domestically, especially PICs new to the airplane. Get them a little time in type along with a few INTL trips with an experienced Capt, then they are approved for INTL Ops as PIC, essentially unrestricted PIC ops per the operating manual our organization has in place. I guess I just don't understand what it is that you are getting at. You're awfully quick to cast the 1st stone, which is especially surprising with your questionable laundry list of type ratings. I'm baffled as to why a professional with your listed experience gets involved in conversations like this, just as I have seen you do so many times in the past. You'd think I guy with your quals would be better than this garbage. Something about you just doesn't add up, but I think you know that already. Good Day, Gents...
Maybe not....but a GULFSTREAM rating?.....and DOMESTIC PIC?...

now thats some serious stuff.

Do they just put money in your account a few times a month? how does that work?

Last edited:
400A, congrats on the new ride. I hope you are enjoying the Hawker as much I as did when I flew it not too long ago. You should check your facts on the Obama plan and McCain as well. I think both of them are nitwits, but compared to what we have had the past few years, I expect either to be much better. You did let Hawker get the best of you. That's not the type of guy I remember you being. From reading the posts, you could see what he was setting you up for a mile a way. Be careful of letting people push your buttons like that. You don't want something like that flowing over into the front office one of these days. Good luck to you in that Hawker.

Thanks, I see your point.

Sorry that was your welcome back to FI. It has actually been a lot better lately. There has been lots of good info on here recently.

Last edited:
G200, why do you keep posting 'Domestic PIC' quote from Hawker's profile? We, as do many other flight departments, have PICs flying as captain only domestically, especially PICs new to the airplane. Get them a little time in type along with a few INTL trips with an experienced Capt, then they are approved for INTL Ops as PIC, essentially unrestricted PIC ops per the operating manual our organization has in place. I guess I just don't understand what it is that you are getting at. You're awfully quick to cast the 1st stone, which is especially surprising with your questionable laundry list of type ratings. I'm baffled as to why a professional with your listed experience gets involved in conversations like this, just as I have seen you do so many times in the past. You'd think I guy with your quals would be better than this garbage. Something about you just doesn't add up, but I think you know that already. Good Day, Gents...

Thanks for you analysis and mediation.

We also have Domestic and Intl PICs.

Hawker F/O has come here and made an ass of himself too many times, it was just to point out how impressive his GEE450 job is and how he loves to talk about it, yet they wont let him take it to London....he loves to toot his horn but cant be trusted to cross the North Atlantic. Mighty impressive....:0

My guess is he is simply a type rated "Co-Captain"....oh, with direct deposit and a loud mouth on Flightinfo.com.

Something about ME does not add up? such as what? questionable laundry list of type ratings?

Thats a pretty bold assumption on your part, especially surprising as you strive to be the best manager you can be.

This place HAS been much better lately, now get rid of the 2 or 3 clowns that have nothing to offer to the group?....and it would be a very useful board.

Unfortunately, with the way it's run, that will likely not happen soon.

Last edited:
LRvsH25B-

I tried to have a civil debate with Hawker F/O and you see how it turned out. People just get sick of the few on here that make a total a$$ of themselves, which is why I stopped engaging him in the conversation.

I have to agree with G200, if you look back at some of the replies Hawker made to 400a, he was the one making the big deal about what he flies, how big his paycheck is, etc. Sometimes you just have to try not to get insulted and realize they are motivated to spread ignorance.

I agree, it has been good lately, with the exception of a few.

Have not been on here in a couple of years and figured I would look in on you guys to see how things were going. I see nothing has changed.

Hawker, your points valid, but the In Your Face approach you take is not doing you any favors. Your fellow pilots would be more receptive to what you have to say if you found a more tactful way to get your point across. I see you have a new type in the GV. The 450 is as solid as they come. Enjoy.

Not that G200 needs me to back him up but WTF are you to question his list of type ratings???
Rest assured G200 has 'em all.
And for all who know him, he is exactly what he appears to be, a good friend, pilot and one of the wittiest persons you'll ever meet.

After reading the voting records of the Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and Hillary crowd, they scare the hell out of me. No way I will vote for them.

Latest resources

Back