• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future President and Corp. Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical. 1st, the tax will infact NOT hit you, so don't say again. You will not be affected, we both know that, so quit trying to get on here like you roll 1M style, cause you don't. Next: I am a jerk now because I do not see things your way, then I call you out on your lies, "Obama will tax us through the roof", and then you get checked by me everytime you try to come on here and rationalize those lies. I am simply not going to put up with it. If you came on here and told these same lies about John McCain, I would correct you just as sharply. It not about who I want to see win, it's about having a forum with thousands of other people reading information that is simply not true. What you have written in the past is a damn lie, and I am not going to let you do it anymore, so I suggest you govern yourself accordingly or I'll be there to do it for you. Keep the lies off this forum when it comes to politickin' and especially economics.

Finally, I am not voting for Obama. I want to see McCain win so HRC can run again in '12 and fix this mess we got ourselves into in 2000.

Palin scares Obama supporters? Please.

*Former mayor of Wisilla, AK, population less than 7,000, then Governor of AK, elected simply because of the low approval ratings of the incumbant.

*Her unmarried daughter is 17 and knocked up; excellent household management there, Gov. She better not utter a word about family values.

*Gave birth to a DOWNS baby and goes back to work 3 days later. Once again, excellent judgement and decision making skills, Mayor

*She has no executive experience to speak of; Making sure the liquor stores don't close in the State she governs so people's way of life don't change does not count as Executive Experience.

*She is currently under investigation for abusing her power. Let's see, the Public Safety department director would not FIRE her former state trooper brother-in-law who divorced her sister, so Gov fired the Director. Smart GOV, really smart. BOOHOOOOOO. Your sister got dumped, and now you want to fire the guy to ditched her. Tough Sh!t, that's life. BOOHOOOOOBOOHOOO.

You still can not answer the question. What do you know about me, and my personal life. You are wrong and that is all there is to it. I did not say that I am a millionaire. Learn to read punk! Though I owe you no proof, the tax will effect me.

You are not a Jerk because you don't think like me. You are just a plain old Jerk! Yelling, Screaming putting everyone down and every airplane you don't like.

BTW, you may not believe that the Tax will effect me, I do not believe you have been anywhere near a Gulfstream, Unless you were fueling it.

You never offer anything to this board other than your "Man Up" Comments and putting everyone down.

HRC........That is funny!

Oh Yeah, back to the tax issue... try this one hot shot.
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2007/9/19/obama-pushes-for-higher-investment-taxes.html

Last edited:
http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/08/calculate-your.html

So you do not believe that $700K tax increase would catch your Bosses attention? If he owns a G he makes way more than that. You are definitely a Line pilot if you really fly a G, and do not have to sit in the budget meeting for the Aircraft. He may not get rid of it, but I assure you, he may reconsider Pilots salaries. That would effect you I think....wait...I I forgot, You would man up and get the whole staff to walk out with you......right.

I looked at the Obaba tax increase in Money magazine. If you make more than $250K per year you will get about a $17 tax increase. If you make less than 250K you will get a tax cut.

Under McCain if you make $250K you will get a $7K tax cut. So really Obama gives someone making $250K or more a $7017 tax loss. That is really not that much money.

I don't know any corporate pilots with a $250K income (unless you include the spouce), so who cares?

Honestly, McCain or Obama are the status quo. Either way we lose ground as national spending increases, the budget deficit grows, etc...... We will be bankrupt in 10 years either way. That is why I only invest in gold.

There is another way to vote though......

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/08/calculate-your.html

So you do not believe that $700K tax increase would catch your Bosses attention? If he owns a G he makes way more than that. You are definitely a Line pilot if you really fly a G, and do not have to sit in the budget meeting for the Aircraft. He may not get rid of it, but I assure you, he may reconsider Pilots salaries. That would effect you I think....wait...I I forgot, You would man up and get the whole staff to walk out with you......right.
So which is it, do I fly a G or don't I?

You are right, I have fueled many gulfstreams.......In the late 90s when I worked line service.

Let me assure you, if there is one thing I don't give a fux about, it's whether or not you believe I fly the equipment I do. I'll be sure to think of you 2Xs a month when I check to make sure my direct deposit went through.

400A if you are upset just because I can take on more fuel than your MGTW, then just say it, and quit wishing you were up there pulling gear for me, making sure I'm clear on the right, complimenting my landings, and taking the fat one.

Oh, I'm sorry, did my GV type get in your face?

I've have no problem with the Hawker you fly, matter of fact, I am qualified to fly it as well. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (and the Type Rating FSI ILG) several years ago. Still my favorite airplane, as it is what I learn to fly jets on, and it was my first type, although the 450's Planeview setup certainly does not hurt my feelings.

Hawker is truly a fine aircraft, though the straight 800s and XPs I flew had the ventral tank, so I am not too sure if I would like the lack of range on the 750, but I am sure it works well for you all as opposed to the Premier and Beechjet RH seats you've been accustom to keeping warm. Kudos to your boss for having the foresight to research and buy the Hawker.

Look, no need to keep up all this for everyone else to get sick and tired of. You keep learning, paying your dues, listening to the advice the PICs you fly with are giving you, and one day, you move up. It'll happen, just give it time. I am sure we'll run into each other one day at some FBO, and when we do, be sure to come over and introduce yourself to me (I'll be the 1 talking about girls, wearing a big watch, with a small cock) and I'll give you a tour of the 'ol 450 so you can see for yourself what hardwork and dedication just might bring your way. Maybe I'll even show you the private "G Man" handshake!

Last edited:

You are right, I have fueled many gulfstreams.......In the late 90s when I worked line service.

Let me assure you, if there is one thing I don't give a fux about, it's whether or not you believe I fly the equipment I do. I'll be sure to think of you 2Xs a month when I check to make sure my direct deposit went through. 400A if you are upset just because I can take on more fuel than your MGTW, then just say it, and quit wishing you were up there pulling gear for me, making sure I'm clear on the right, complimenting my landings, and taking the fat one.

I've have no problem with the Hawker you fly, matter of fact, I am qualified to fly it as well. Been there, got the T-Shirt (and Type Rating FSI ILG) several years ago. Still my favorite airplane, as it is what I learn to fly jets on, and it was my first type, although the 450's Planeview setup certainly does not hurt my feelings.

Hawker is truly a fine aircraft, though the straight 800s and XPs I flew had the ventral tank, so I am not too sure if I would like the lack of range on the 750, but I am sure it works well for you all as opposed to the Premier and Beechjet RH seats you've been accustom to keeping warm. Kudos to your boss for having the foresight to research and buy the Hawker.

Look, no need to keep up all this for everyone else to get sick and tired of. You keep learning, paying your dues, listening to the advice the PICs you fly with are giving you, and one day, you move up. It'll happen, just give it time. I am sure we'll run into each other one day at some FBO, and when we do, be sure to come over and introduce yourself to me and I'll give you a tour of the 'ol 450 so you can see for yourself what hardwork and dedication just might bring your way. Maybe I'll even show you the seceret "G Man" handshake!

Again, once your bluff is called, you have nothing to do but beat on your chest about what a stud you are. I could care less about your Gulfstream.

RH seat .... yes sir, every other leg. Because I do not have a Jack A$$ ego like you. I dont have people "Pull my Gear" or any other of the demeaning comments you made about your crew members. Those who fly with me are equal and treated as such. I just happen to report directly to the owner. As far as your opinion that you are a superior aviator or person than me, How many years have you successfully run a flight operation. (and I don't mean your ego) How many flight Department Budgets have you proposed to a Fortune 500 Company? How many Aircraft acquisitions have you handled start to finish?

BTW Sitting in the left seat when the boss lets you cause the plane is empty does not make you a Captain.

Keep sitting up there in your room in mommys house at the G-poster picking your nose, practicing secret handshakes and making airplane noise. You will grow up one day and realize that no one cares how much fuel you carry or what airplane you fly. If you tie your self worth to such things (it is VERY obvious that you do) then you live a pitiful life. Thus your need to constantly pick fights with everyone on this board.

Last edited:

I'll be sure to think of you 2Xs a month when I check to make sure my direct deposit went through.

You mean you fly a GULFSTREAM (Domestic PIC)....AND get direct deposit?

thats impressive.

Planeview or not, I simply cant believe it.

Again, once your bluff is called, you have nothing to do but beat on your chest about what a stud you are. I could care less about your Gulfstream.

RH seat .... yes sir, every other leg. Because I do not have a Jack A$$ ego like you. I dont have people "Pull my Gear" or any other of the demeaning comments you made about your crew members. Those who fly with me are equal and treated as such. I just happen to report directly to the owner. As far as your opinion that you are a superior aviator or person than me, How many years have you successfully run a flight operation. (and I don't mean your ego) How many flight Department Budgets have you proposed to a Fortune 500 Company? How many Aircraft acquisitions have you handled start to finish?

BTW Sitting in the left seat when the boss lets you cause the plane is empty does not make you a Captain.

Keep sitting up there in your room in mommys house at the G-poster picking your nose, practicing secret handshakes and making airplane noise. You will grow up one day and realize that no one cares how much fuel you carry or what airplane you fly. If you tie your self worth to such things (it is VERY obvious that you do) then you live a pitiful life. Thus your need to constantly pick fights with everyone on this board.
Now you are going to lecture me on what's right and what's wrong? Please. Pitiful Life? I didn't get on here speaking out of school about about political policies I know nothing about; lying to scare others into voting for someone I want to see elected. Where's the right in that?

400A, you have said repeatedly that obama is going to send taxes through the roof. I knew that was a lie, so I called you on it. Additionally, I angered you to no end. Your posts back to me were filled with anger and name calling; your other posts on 'normal days' don't have that same tone in them. So I have accomplished what I was trying to do. That same anger you felt is the same way others feel when you lie only to further your own personal agenda. It's fair to say we're both out of line

At the end of the day, you don't give a sh!t about me, and I don't give a sh!t about you. We clearly have different political views, and we are not going to change each other's minds. In so much, I don't think it appropriate for you to be dishonest about something so important. If I see it again, I'd not hesitate to call you on it. Think what you want, I'm done with this whole conversation.

Enjoy your Hawker, and I'll enjoy my C152 in between my time pumping gas at the local FBO where I am earning $ so I can pay for my Instrument Rating and tying my self-worth to material things while enjoying this pitiful life.

Latest resources

Back