• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furloughs - how far to they go back?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like at Frontier it will end up being about 90 total furoughs after the LOA's, etc. Should take it to a hire date of nov. or dec. 2006.

Did you know that your "union" USAPA cut a special deal, in total violation of the transition agreement? That deal will allow the 6 east guys that chose to go out west the ability to return East. Also, Did you know that USAPA and the Company have agreed to furlough 6 additional East pilots to make room for these guys?

The TA is clear on this. More fodder for the Class Action suit against USAPA and the Company. Geez, they're making this really easy.

Did you know that I'm sick of hearing about this?

I'm new on the property, so I try to stay clear of the whole east/west discussion. I've met good people on both sides and when they start to talk about the issues, they will agree that perhaps their side was greedy during merger negotiations. It is just too bad that they would never admit this to someone from the other side.

I think that the rift between the pilot groups is destroying what could otherwise be a good company. People on both sides need to grow up and set aside their differences so we can focus on the real problems and get a decent contract.

In the end it seems like all the pilots here want the same thing, for the east/west war to be over.

Thread hijack over, sorry.

Did you know that I'm sick of hearing about this?

I'm new on the property, so I try to stay clear of the whole east/west discussion. I've met good people on both sides and when they start to talk about the issues, they will agree that perhaps their side was greedy during merger negotiations. It is just too bad that they would never admit this to someone from the other side.

I think that the rift between the pilot groups is destroying what could otherwise be a good company. People on both sides need to grow up and set aside their differences so we can focus on the real problems and get a decent contract.

In the end it seems like all the pilots here want the same thing, for the east/west war to be over.

Thread hijack over, sorry.

So it does'nt bother you that you're going to be 6 deeper in the pile because your union cut a deal that is a direct violation of the transition agreement?

So it does'nt bother you that you're going to be 6 deeper in the pile because your union cut a deal that is a direct violation of the transition agreement?

I have to agree with Trogdor !
No that really doesn't bother me as much as the high school bickering between the east and west. (besides it's probably another BS rumor as somebody is trying to stir the pot again). This infighting isn't doing anything to help the company, which is basically the same has screwing us soon to be furloughed guys a little harder......

I have to agree with Trogdor !
No that really doesn't bother me as much as the high school bickering between the east and west. (besides it's probably another BS rumor as somebody is trying to stir the pot again). This infighting isn't doing anything to help the company, which is basically the same has screwing us soon to be furloughed guys a little harder......

This is 100% not a rumor. I think you'd be shocked to know how censored the information that is provided by your "union" is. Just know this. The last 6 guys on furlough on the east were put there by their own "UNION" not the Company.

Also, don't look back. Find a better job and move fwd. with your life. Don't be one of those 99 hire losers that bury their head in the sand and wait for years to be recalled. Good Luck.

For the love of God, can we simply have an informative thread without East/West potshots.?

The East and West furlough numbers are posted, so there's nothing left for us to say on this specific thread. The court system, not us, will determine if our specific schedule stands. We could go back and forth for 100 pages and nothing would be accomplished.

Those 6 pilots had recall rights to the East, as they fell between the cracks during the transition. As they are senior to the East pilots they will be displacing, unfortunately, that means 6 additional furloughs on the East.

I would think that would make you guys happy, you get rid of 6 "Easties" out West and, oh joy, 6 more of those horrid "Easties" get the ax on the East.

If nothing else why do you care? As said numerous times at the road show, it does not effect the West operation.

Those 6 pilots had recall rights to the East, as they fell between the cracks during the transition. As they are senior to the East pilots they will be displacing, unfortunately, that means 6 additional furloughs on the East.

I would think that would make you guys happy, you get rid of 6 "Easties" out West and, oh joy, 6 more of those horrid "Easties" get the ax on the East.

If nothing else why do you care? As said numerous times at the road show, it does not effect the West operation.

It's in violation of the TA you slime ball. Oh, that's right you guys don't pay any attention to legal agreements do you. It must be sad to have no integrity, just a crappy job. I'm sooooooo glad I'm not there.

Latest resources

Back