Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

steveg

JXCAP 49281
If you are furloughed TWA/AA please send me a PM. This is in regards to the sup W arbitration. If you have any hope of returning, contact me, I have some info to share.

Yep, Nicolau is a real piece of work. This guy has no clue. He rewards new hires and gives no credit for any type of longevity. TWA guys just got hosed by Nicolau.

M

Yep, Nicolau is a real piece of work. This guy has no clue. He rewards new hires and gives no credit for any type of longevity. TWA guys just got hosed by Nicolau.

M

What kind of longevity do you think TWA and the old UsAir would have right now?

What kind of longevity do you think TWA and the old UsAir would have right now?

Zero. USAIR and TWA were 1 day away from be totally liquidated. Just like ATA and Aloha who were just one day away from being liquidated.

M

MCDU, go away. This has nothing to do with USAir. You are a waste of time, please take your rants elsewhere. This thread is actually important for a number of people.

I think that there are alot of us on this board who are one day away from being liquidated. If you don't think that it can happen to you - think again. There is no job security in aviation for pilots. Do I need to start a list of all the great airlines that were too big to fail that are now just distant memories.

Good luck out there.

M

Not another "TWA got screwed" thread. Didn't those Eagle pilots who he deemed should have been put in classes with TWA recalls get their numbers before TWA was acquired? They were merely doing their 2 year seat lock as rj captain at Eagle prior to being put in class with AA new hires but then 9-11 rolled around.

I would love to go to an alternate universe where AA never acquired TWA, just so I can hear what they are bitching about then. By the way, didn't 400 of you TWA guys sit in the left seat at Eagle displacing Eagle pilots and holding up movement over there for years? Some people are never satisfied!

Steveg--Why don't you post this on C&R to keep the trolls away?

Good luck with whatever you're cooking up. Check with "The Rat" over there. He's got his faults but I bet he's got some good info for you.

TC

Latest resources

Back