Funny thing happend on the way to the hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

Our cargo crews often share the hotel van rides from the airport to the hotel with other airline pilots. Pilots from our company normally ask the other airline pilots what is going on at their airline, are you hiring? how long have you been there? Etc. All of the normal questions to find out what is going on at that airline. Recently while sharing a ride with an unnamed major, the major pilot asked our pilot who they worked for and of course, they answered "USA Jet". The major pilot then asked are you hiring and can I give you a resume. Wow how times have changed

pilotyip said:
Our cargo crews often share the hotel van rides from the airport to the hotel with other airline pilots. Pilots from our company normally ask the other airline pilots what is going on at their airline, are you hiring? how long have you been there? Etc. All of the normal questions to find out what is going on at that airline. Recently while sharing a ride with an unnamed major, the major pilot asked our pilot who they worked for and of course, they answered "USA Jet". The major pilot then asked are you hiring and can I give you a resume. Wow how times have changed

:rolleyes: .

pilotyip said:

I hope that pilot of that major airline has a 4 year degree:D

Funny..

Usually its me asking the van driver if his hotel is hiring drivers..

FD

Flyingdutchman said:
Funny..

Usually its me asking the van driver if his hotel is hiring drivers..
Maybe that's because the van represents the tyranny of evil men and the van driver represents the shepard or it could mean that the ride to the airport is the valley of the shadow of death and...

i've ridden with less than a handful of van drivers that didn't scare me in some way. it's unbelievable that these people drive these vans every day and still can't seem to get it right.

i kept us from getting broadsided in a snowstorm one day. f-ing guy didn't even see the car coming. i get to ride with that guy on a regular basis :rolleyes:

starvingcfi said:
i've ridden with less than a handful of van drivers that didn't scare me in some way. it's unbelievable that these people drive these vans every day and still can't seem to get it right.

i kept us from getting broadsided in a snowstorm one day. f-ing guy didn't even see the car coming. i get to ride with that guy on a regular basis :rolleyes:

...nice signature line. :eek: :pimp:

Latest resources

Back