• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Helicopter Crash Video (he lives)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i give up... although in closing i will say it is questionable this was even an "accident" in the true definition of the word.

saabcaptain said:
i give up... although in closing i will say it is questionable this was even an "accident" in the true definition of the word.

Here's the "true definition". From the looks of the heap lying on the ground at the end of the video, I'm pretty sure it qualifies.

TITLE 49--TRANSPORTATION
Sec. 830.2 Definitions.

Aircraft accident means an occurrence associated with the operation of an aircraft which takes place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight and all such persons have disembarked, and in which any person suffers death or serious injury, or in which the aircraft receives substantial damage.

Substantial damage means damage or failure which adversely affects the structural strength, performance, or flight characteristics of the aircraft, and which would normally require major repair or replacement of the affected component.

avbug

AVBUG---Dude - you are awesome- you first say that you laughed your ass off after watching the video - then you reprimand everyone for thinking its funny - now thats funny - you could go out on a double date all by yourself-- P-R-O-Z-A-C could spell relief for you-MAX

Wow, lighten up guys,If you cant laugh at that, something is wrong. I would not feel the same if there were fatalities, but if you ever took your fist helo lesson, you could relate.

Latest resources

Back