• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Helicopter Crash Video (he lives)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry guys, I haveta say that was some funny azz shiznit! I believe this gets put on the top of the file "MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS"

I think what saabcaptain is saying is that accident has nothing to do with FAA or NTSB definitions, more that this was absolutely inevitable given the conditions under which it took place. At the very least, this can serve as a prime example of why there are CFI's and stress how important what they do is. If a drunk gets into a car and wrecks it without getting hurt, do you feel bad for the drunk, or all the drunks who get behind the wheel? While not the same, this is very similar, this guy knew the risks and ignored common sense and legalities. I'm glad he didn't get hurt, but I have a difficult time feeling sorry for him. And yes, it is funny.

copter

one word idiot,

dam at least when you waste money at the nudey bar you mite just see some thig good, and fun to play withj hehehehehe

This accident falls in the same catagory as some I've seen.
This navy fighterpilot buys a cherokee, and his airline buddy (heavy iron driver) will help to check him out. The first 5 landing attempts all end up in a go-around. The 6th one is the first with runway contact -so hard on the nosegear that it snaps and the airplane ends up beside the runway with 'substantial damage'.
Another one was in France where some guys from another north-european country decide to test fly their homebuild gyrocopter. There was no engine installed yet so they decided to tow it behind a car. They got up to speed , the thing lifted of and turned over right away. These guys never had lessons either

Well, i have seen a couple people lose their lives in airplanes, seen a couple more almost do it, and known a few more that lost their lives in airplanes (including my first instructor who was a friend also) while i wasnt present. Maybe i'm a sick **** but i was amused by the video.

Hmmm. Obviously the pilot's an idiot, hopefully the seller wasn't and got ALL his money prior to the inauguration flight.

Oh, and I found it funny, in an eye-rolling kind of way...

Latest resources

Back