Fun to/from KLAX today!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
That is very impressive..... Time to leave the circle jerk!

You may indeed be a very skilled aviator, but your attitude is what makes you unmarketable. Flying in a crew situation is just as much about personality as it is flying ability.

The fact of the matter is that a jet isn't very difficult to fly. Sitting next to a jerk all day however is quite difficult.

For one thing, I would never be dumb enough to sit next to some arrogant wannabe that drives airplanes when I can do it myself. My attitude has served me well, I call it like I see it, I pull no punches. Your industry is so f*cked up I don't even no where to begin. To think that the general public doesn't even know that there pilot was taught by some dumbass with 250 hrs or less and paid to be in the right seat is beyond comprehension. I sought out the crustiest, highest time, most experienced instructor I could before I laid out dime one. If a pilot is dumb enough to pay a hundred grand to let some 20 yr old punk with no experience teach them from scratch and then log time in the back seat of a Semenhole to build time to buy a seat on a turbo prop, then I ain't flying commercial. Do you actually think that flying airplanes is difficult? If you do, you obviously never took a medical board or finished grad school, performed a AAA or a million other things that require true talent and dedication. The sad truth is millions of lives are put in the hands of inexperienced high log book time pilots that think they're smart. I got news for ya, if a rat brain cell can fly and land an f-16, so can a monkey.

chperplt said:
Oh my.... I better make sure I know who I'm talking to. You going to come over and kick my ass little boy?

Dude.. I get rid of more brain cells when I take my daily crap than you have in your entire head.

This guy is worse than the guat... What a tool!!

Spoken like the true scholar you're not, you are a joke if you think I would actually entertain the thought of bitch slapping your arrogant little ass.

I was referring to something else you will never understand or know anything about.

Taking off my moderator hat for a minute, some of you guys are pathetic, no- all of you are. First the ones that keep mouthing off and then you guys who rise to the "bait".

Flying's a lot like the old gunfighters. No matter what, there's one that's better than you are someplace. It's been my experience (and there's been a lot of different kinds) that all you need to do is go out and do the job that you're getting paid for in a quiet and professional, dignified manner. We've probably all been guilty of a little mis-timed bashing or bragging. Most pilots will realize that when you "grow up", you'll stop that foolish behavior. If maturity doesn't shut you up, an accident or some other humbling experience will. BTW, crow isn't tasty.

So a bit of advice from an older guy. Shut up and just do your job, ok? And for you other guys, don't be pulled in by idiots! Let the fools be fools. They'll finally realize they're foolish someday all by themselves. Or else Darwin will weed them out eventually.

UAL78

UAL78 said:
Taking off my moderator hat for a minute, some of you guys are pathetic, no- all of you are.

Why spoil our fun? You are just as "pathetic" with your comments.

TDTURBO said:
Oh now you want to check***? Check captain or whatever you call yourself.

Trust me ** ,I would'nt waste my time on a fruitless search.
Please keep your family off any commercial flight if they are any way near as stupid as you.

Last edited by a moderator:
UAL78 said:
Taking off my moderator hat for a minute, some of you guys are pathetic, no- all of you are. First the ones that keep mouthing off and then you guys who rise to the "bait".

Flying's a lot like the old gunfighters. No matter what, there's one that's better than you are someplace. It's been my experience (and there's been a lot of different kinds) that all you need to do is go out and do the job that you're getting paid for in a quiet and professional, dignified manner. We've probably all been guilty of a little mis-timed bashing or bragging. Most pilots will realize that when you "grow up", you'll stop that foolish behavior. If maturity doesn't shut you up, an accident or some other humbling experience will. BTW, crow isn't tasty.

So a bit of advice from an older guy. Shut up and just do your job, ok? And for you other guys, don't be pulled in by idiots! Let the fools be fools. They'll finally realize they're foolish someday all by themselves. Or else Darwin will weed them out eventually.

UAL78

I think we realize all this UAL.

Hey, you got pulled in too!

Addition from UAL78..
I don't wish to hijack your post, but a couple of the posts on this thread were reported to the moderators and that's how I found this. Rather than remove, edit, or stop the thread, I just let it die it's own death with my $.02. But, yes, I guess I did get pulled in in a manner of speaking.

:D .

Last edited by a moderator:
TDTURBO said:
Do you have a problem with written English? Post #16 huh? Show me where I said an RJ is single pilot.

Don't worry about ever flying with me unless you're a payng passenger.

My attitude is just fine, in fact it has served me well, very well, I just happend to loath PFT momma boys.

When we going island hopping?.

3 5 0

Last edited:
UAL78 said:
If maturity doesn't shut you up, an accident or some other humbling experience will.
UAL78
"The fact of the matter is that a jet isn't very difficult to fly. Sitting next to a jerk all day however is quite difficult." Quote by CHPERPLT.

Two quotes I liked. Actually, G-200 had one but I can't figure how to multi-quote.;)

TD, this dude went from being a captain at one regional to being a first officer on one of those RJ's at another regional, obviously I would be just a tad "bitta" if I was in his position as well

Deleted so I wouldn't stoop to his level.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back