Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

frascaflyer

amateur drunkard
Anybody know of any full time CFI jobs in the Chicago area? Looking to move back there, but want to make sure I can afford it. CFII is on its way, so by the time things trickle down I should have it (i.e., within the next two weeks).

Want to keep my options open as far as career paths go, so a place that had contacts with an entry level charter gig would be a plus, but not a necessity.

Thanks for all help!
FF

Used to live on the north side, but I'm really just looking to get back in the area. I'll live anywhere - just looking for something that will pay enough to live off of and pay the bills. I have a lot of friends in the area, but no aviation contacts.

I'd imagine jobs would be at places like DPA, PWK, UGN...

Thanks,
FF

Thanks.... what's the skinny with 'em? Good place to work? Pay, amount of flying, etc... I'd like to keep busy if possible.

FF

MED said:
Try LumanAir in ARR, they pay real good.

I started my training over at LumanAir. Great Mom and Pop company. I am actually going to head over there for my FOI written at the end of the week. If you want I can see if they are looking for CFIs? Hey Med do you remember the details on the pay?

www.lumanair.com

Latest resources

Back