Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Full FedEx TA now available at ALPA website.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Falconjet said:
Dave Webb said that there would be no job aide in the first couple of weeks to explain the changes and no plain language explanations. This was a conscientious decision because they want us to read the contract. Evidently the contract enforcement folks get several calls a day with questions that a simple reading of the contract would answer. They want us to read the actual contract because that is what we are voting on, not a bunch of bullets or explanations.
That is, in my humble opinion, stupid. What is the point of the thing if they aren't going to explain it in plain language? I thought that was what the roadshow was for. I'm not smart enough to read the thing and know what all those big ol 50 cent words mean. I've read through it, but I don't what alot of that stuff means. For all I know, I'm going to half to go to Fred's house and wash his car every weekend.

Give us talking points!!!

Great Post

Falcon Jet,

Great post! I was hoping somebody would post something about the road show. I am hoping to make one, but I'm starting training...thx.

Good info.

HRAs for those 53 and older

I was at the meeting yesterday and understand that part of the bonus money goes to the HRA's for those over 53. Do they get 25K in cash or is it in a medical spending account? Could someone explain what exactly the HRA's are? I am fairly young and this doesn't affect me now, but I am told this is a good thing and I'll need it when I am older.

HTML:
I was at the meeting yesterday and understand that part of the bonus money goes to the HRA's for those over 53.

I was under the impression from previous hub meetings that the HRA was to be funded with the seed money that was set aside from the Scope Penalties. Am I confused, or did they change the source of this money??

HRA: Health Reimbursement Arrangement.

A way to help cover health costs not covered by insurance is the primary type of plan. Helps with deductibles, co-pays, etc...

LivinDaDream said:
HTML:
I was at the meeting yesterday and understand that part of the bonus money goes to the HRA's for those over 53.

I was under the impression from previous hub meetings that the HRA was to be funded with the seed money that was set aside from the Scope Penalties. Am I confused, or did they change the source of this money??

yes they ponied in the scope money (5.2mil) and the company ponied in the rest

Latest resources

Back