• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fuel stop PDX to KFFL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd give another vote for Salina. The fact that it has a Tower is nice, in case you need to hold your clearance to the ground. I don't remember if you can reach KC Center on the ground at Ponca (I think you can), but we all know the LOVELY service we get from the IMPROVED FSS system these days. :rolleyes: ICT and AAO are nice, as mentioned above, but right now at ICT we're down to one runway and it can be a little bit of wait at the end of the runway sometimes; also, SLN and PNC don't have the airspace mess to worry about that ICT/AAO do.

I know a little bit father SE is Fayettville, AR (FYV?), which we've been into a few times. I believe they have a Million Air on the field, IIRC, and we were always treated well there.

Are they still giving away Steak and Cookies in Salina at Flower? I still get a birthday card from them and I don't think Ive been in there for 5 or 6 years.

Are they still giving away Steak and Cookies in Salina at Flower? I still get a birthday card from them and I don't think Ive been in there for 5 or 6 years.

Not sure about that, but, judging by my stop there today, they ceased having hot girls there! D'oh!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back