Fuel Prices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kngarthur said:
I mean there can't be unlimited supply of virgins?
They're all virgins when I meet them.

kngarthur said:
Increase supply/ Reduce demand? I think we should cut the fu$%ing arabs off. I think they are dependent on us buying there fossil fuels! What are they going to do when we stop buying it from them? They have nothing else!!!

I also heard that Allah is running out of virgins. Where does he get the virgins anyway?

The Arabs would just sell more oil to China and Europe instead, and life as we know it would come to a screeching halt

fuel

Well, if we stop buying the fuel from the middle east then they would sell more to other costomers like China. We would only screw our selfs. We need them just as much as they need us. As far as the Virgins, I belive Riddle is outsourceing the Virgins.

kngarthur said:
Increase supply/ Reduce demand? I think we should cut the fu$%ing arabs off. I think they are dependent on us buying there fossil fuels! What are they going to do when we stop buying it from them? They have nothing else!!!
And inconvenience some Alaskan caribou? Unthinkable!

turbodriver said:
We'll lets see.... that other "dumb a$$" that ran for election last year, as others on this board have so elequenty put it, advocated for researching other energy sources so we could do exactly that. Cut the arabs off. But no, Bush had to run his campaign on fear and queers in order to win. And becasue of that, we now have the situation we're currently in.

Told you so.

I think you watch too much MTV. Don't you know there are many places researching and developing alternative energy sources? These technologies exist, and they would become more prevelant and further developed if economics demanded it. Right now it is less expensive to use fossil fuels, so that's what is being used. I'm trying to keep politics out of this, but if that 'other guy' had been elected, you would still be going to the gas station today. So blame it on whoever you want, instead of acting like an adult and dealing with.

Doc Holiday said:
I think you watch too much MTV. Don't you know there are many places researching and developing alternative energy sources? These technologies exist, and they would become more prevelant and further developed if economics demanded it. Right now it is less expensive to use fossil fuels, so that's what is being used. I'm trying to keep politics out of this, but if that 'other guy' had been elected, you would still be going to the gas station today. So blame it on whoever you want, instead of acting like an adult and dealing with.

I think you need to take a course in economics. The economics demand that a change is necessary now. Or did you now see the signs starting at $3,00 per gal.? The gov't isn't putting anything into replacing oil. If you think they are, then you've drunk the kool-aid. Private industry, maybe but they don't have the cash to implement anything. I never said that we stop going to gas stations overnight but we'd be on our way to eliminate them if the 'other guy' had been elected since that's what he and the other evil liberals have been advocating for years.

Oh well.

i would be dilling to take a pay cut to help out management. this is not looking good. i predictited this would happen with global warming the hurricanes are only going to get worse. fuel costs are soaring. if we all worked for free for a week we could help the managers.

You're kidding right Top-Gun?

It's hard to tell. I hope you are. Work for free for a week!?

Why don't we just pay them, to do this great job?

Then again, it would help, and if we do work free for a week, it might keep us geting ANY PAY CHECK for 2-3 weeks longer, because it might keep one of our airlines alive.

These are scary times, especially when we're proposing working for free!!

Jet

my manager are loyal to me so i believe we should work for free or better pay them for letting us work. these are tuff times indeed and we need to stick together. new hires should be willing to pay for training to help themselves out in the future. times are changing we need to adapt.

Latest resources

Back