Fuel Prices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kngarthur

Increase supply/ Reduce demand? I think we should cut the fu$%ing arabs off. I think they are dependent on us buying there fossil fuels! What are they going to do when we stop buying it from them? They have nothing else!!!

I also heard that Allah is running out of virgins. Where does he get the virgins anyway?

kngarthur said:
Increase supply/ Reduce demand? I think we should cut the fu$%ing arabs off. I think they are dependent on us buying there fossil fuels! What are they going to do when we stop buying it from them? They have nothing else!!!

I also heard that Allah is running out of virgins. Where does he get the virgins anyway?

Go to bed junior

Maybe we could stop exporting deodorant and toilet paper to them. On second thought, that won't work.

So what will the impact of fuel prices in excess of $70/barrel be for both airline and corporate aviation.

Since airline business plans are predicated on much lower costs for petroleum I assume we will see additional bankruptcies and consolidation in order to leverage efficiencies and try to gain control of pricing-power. I would imagine that Delta will file before the end of September.

As far as corporate flight departments -- god only knows. At some point the cost of running the corporate jets will exceed the value of the individual's time. Will the corporations (say Fortune 500 for the sake of argument) absorb the cost? or start using fractionals, airlines, or the new microjet "air-taxi" services?

Pilots will be paid minimum wage and get tips at the end of the flights to keep the fares down at southwest levels.

kngarthur said:

We'll lets see.... that other "dumb a$$" that ran for election last year, as others on this board have so elequenty put it, advocated for researching other energy sources so we could do exactly that. Cut the arabs off. But no, Bush had to run his campaign on fear and queers in order to win. And becasue of that, we now have the situation we're currently in.

Told you so.

Latest resources

Back