• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember...

You can be an airline pilot!

-15 days off per month

-free travel

-fly a 25 million dollar jet at mach .76

There's nothing like it!

WOW!

so when you spread these costs out per pax the 737 wins out.

Shhhh. Don't tell management. You guys have actually figured out that a larger aircraft has lower per seat costs than a 50 seat RJ. When management finds out about this, it's going to be a real mess.... I guess it's a good thing these things were scoped out of the legacies contracts and it's funny, had management known this little secret, they would have never bought thousands of them.

I'd bet soon, we are going to see 747's flying between LAX and SAN.

Well, it's too bad you can't read, ******************************bag. I clearly said they were rough rules of thumb. And I flew the profiles as instructed in our FSM. Perhaps you'd like me to borrow a manual from someone from two airlines ago and get the precise numbers? Oh wait, that's right...I said it was a RULE OF THUMB.

As for burning too much gas, you've made a tremendous leap in (flawed) logic which totally exposes your gaping ignorance. While planning a fuel burn that's a RULE OF THUMB (there's that pesky phrase again), and by flying the company profiles, we almost always underburn. So please come back when you finally learn what the ******************** you're talking about.

Rookie...

Mr. Bob while you fly your plane other professionals that specialize in facts and figures have already done the job of crunching the numbers for ya. Now that you did not fly the profiles at Comair and flawed those numbers is a separate topic!

Now don't burn too much gas cause your airline can't afford it!

Mr. Bob you sir have serious issues. I have far more experience than you might assume. Before you call someone a rookie it might help if you actually know who you're talking to. Now bring me my drink mr. Baby Boeing pilot!

Last edited:
I'm "pouring" it right now. But I've heard you prefer it directly from the tap...

Mr. Bob you sir have serious issues. I have far more experience than you might assume. Before you call someone a rookie it might help if you actually know who you're talking to. Now bring me my drink mr. Baby Boeing pilot!

Bob,
Do you feel like I stepped on your toes, you poor thing! Now you have to be all defensive and vulgar because that is as much as you could handle. I send you up and steaming through te roof! Now that is funny to me. You blew.:laugh:

No, I certainly didn't blow. I just put you in your place for acting like you know everything, when you clearly don't.

As for the vulgarity, I looked at some of your posts. You've made TONS of one line slams to people, usually ending them with "eek" or you saying you're smashing their nuts with a hammer, along with lots of homosexual references. So I wanted to bring it down to your level, so you'd understand.

BTW, you didn't answer my gyro question. Did you get out of the gyro business when you upgraded?

So is this where I add my little :smash: , :eek: , :uzi: , or :rolleyes: ?

Latest resources

Back