Fuel burn rate on the 737-900er?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boknowsASA

Can someone from Continental or Alaska tell me what an AVG per hour burn rate is on the 737-900er?

If Anyone from Alaska reads this do you go full tanks to Hawaii from SEA? If so can you take a full load of pass. with full tanks?

Thanks for the info...

From the book;

9ER Two Engine LRC

Pressure ALT FL410-FL250 STD TAT

FL GW FF

250 190 3554
290 190 3530
330 190 3521
350 180 3421
370 160 3011
390 140 2643
410 130 2504

I'm not sure about your Alaska specific Q. Sorry.

I thought Alaska was only taking the -800s to HI. I may be wrong, but I thought CAL was the first to take the 900ER over the Pacific. I think the flights just started from LAX.

This information could be perceived as Sensitive Security Information (SSI). I am going to ask the moderator to remove it.

Correct, ALK flies the -800 to the islands. ALK's -900s are not ERs.

I thought Alaska was only taking the -800s to HI. I may be wrong, but I thought CAL was the first to take the 900ER over the Pacific. I think the flights just started from LAX.

This information could be perceived as Sensitive Security Information (SSI). I am going to ask the moderator to remove it.

Well, in every flight manual I have seen, the performance chapter doesn't have the SSI warning text in the header/footer, so its not SSI, so get over yourself.

Continental is going to operate the -800's to HNL from LAX. Don't know if the -900ER will replace it down the road(who really cares, they both suck) but for now the -800 is on the run. I remember in the very recent past(2006-2007) flying the 767-400 on that segment. Used to like the trip( EWR based trip at the time). Oh well....

Continental is going to operate the -800's to HNL from LAX. Don't know if the -900ER will replace it down the road(who really cares, they both suck) but for now the -800 is on the run. I remember in the very recent past(2006-2007) flying the 767-400 on that segment. Used to like the trip( EWR based trip at the time). Oh well....

The 900er is a dog. Never gets much higher than 330, takes all day to get there. I am not sure why it is called the er anyway case it holds the same amount of fuel as the strait 900, just holds more weight. I think the ER stands for Enhanced Revenue.

I think the ER stands for Enhanced Revenue.

That's funny!

clever-girl!.jpg

The 900er is a dog. Never gets much higher than 330, takes all day to get there. I am not sure why it is called the er anyway case it holds the same amount of fuel as the strait 900, just holds more weight. I think the ER stands for Enhanced Revenue.

That is correct, Enhanced Revenue. It does not stand for Extended Range Ops. It unfortunately is not a 757.

Latest resources

Back