Ft. Worth FSDO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ToiletDuck said:
Does anyone know the examiners at the FSDO at Alliance airport? I recieved my examiner for CFI and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad things I should know about.

Call them and ask them..They are there to help.

yea I'm sure he'll fax me a list of the topics he's going to cover. And don't tell me PTS because while they do stick to those I've heard a few horror stories of random things asked out of nowhere. Some guys put emphasis on emerg procedures and some on other things. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about those guys.

I can't speak for Ft. Worth but every CFI candidate that I've know that has been to Orlando has had the same experience during their initial CFI checkride. Thorough with no surprises.

ToiletDuck said:
Does anyone know the examiners at the FSDO at Alliance airport? I recieved my examiner for CFI and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad things I should know about.

ToiletDuck,

I have been working with the FSDO as a "aviation safety counselor", while I have not worked specifically with the examiners I did meet a few. A very nice bunch. I NEVER got that "I want to get the heck out here" feeling. Very professional and friendly.

Good Luck,

AA

:pimp: did mine up there i wish i could remember his name. He was a retired AA guy. Really laid back and fair. Just know your shiznit. godd luck

Latest resources

Back