• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ft. Worth FSDO

PacoPollo

MILF HUNTER
Total Time
Lots
ToiletDuck said:
Does anyone know the examiners at the FSDO at Alliance airport? I recieved my examiner for CFI and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad things I should know about.

Call them and ask them..They are there to help.

ToiletDuck

Ninja
Total Time
>1
yea I'm sure he'll fax me a list of the topics he's going to cover. And don't tell me PTS because while they do stick to those I've heard a few horror stories of random things asked out of nowhere. Some guys put emphasis on emerg procedures and some on other things. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about those guys.

KigAir

Viva France!
Total Time
I can't speak for Ft. Worth but every CFI candidate that I've know that has been to Orlando has had the same experience during their initial CFI checkride. Thorough with no surprises.

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
ToiletDuck said:
Does anyone know the examiners at the FSDO at Alliance airport? I recieved my examiner for CFI and was wondering if anyone had any good/bad things I should know about.

ToiletDuck,

I have been working with the FSDO as a "aviation safety counselor", while I have not worked specifically with the examiners I did meet a few. A very nice bunch. I NEVER got that "I want to get the heck out here" feeling. Very professional and friendly.

Good Luck,

AA

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
:pimp: did mine up there i wish i could remember his name. He was a retired AA guy. Really laid back and fair. Just know your shiznit. godd luck