Ft Lauderdale Boatshow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groundpounder

If you are coming to the Ft Lauderdale Boatshow, come to Banyan at FXE, because we are offering double AvTrip points for all fuel purchases during the show. Also, there are very few ATC delays, versus FLL, and no airline traffic to worry about. PM me if you want more info.

Hurricane Parking Available? :laugh:

Groundpounder said:
If you are coming to the Ft Lauderdale Boatshow, come to Banyan at FXE, because we are offering double AvTrip points for all fuel purchases during the show. Also, there are very few ATC delays, versus FLL, and no airline traffic to worry about. PM me if you want more info.

Thanx, but I'll skip the AvTrip points and go to Toy Store and pay a $1.00/gallon less for Jet A.
Do like the pilot shop at Banyan though, has to be the best I have ever been to.

We've had a few customers that have left and gone to the Toy Store to save some money, and they all have come back because of their poor service.

Groundpounder said:

We're based at FLL, so I guess I'll keep going there. We need 24 hour customs, though I hear that FXE has made their extended customs hours perminent now. Glad to hear it for the upcoming season. That and now that we can request the short runway at night at FLL, things will be a bit easier for us to get back home.

I like the Banyon's pilot shop too.

Latest resources

Back