• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ft Lauderdale Boatshow

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
If you are coming to the Ft Lauderdale Boatshow, come to Banyan at FXE, because we are offering double AvTrip points for all fuel purchases during the show. Also, there are very few ATC delays, versus FLL, and no airline traffic to worry about. PM me if you want more info.

LearAv8r

John Ross Ewing JR
Total Time
8500+
Hurricane Parking Available? :laugh:

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
Ha, if there is anything left of South Florida, feel free to come get your AvTrip points!

SabreFlyR

Total Time
Groundpounder said:
If you are coming to the Ft Lauderdale Boatshow, come to Banyan at FXE, because we are offering double AvTrip points for all fuel purchases during the show. Also, there are very few ATC delays, versus FLL, and no airline traffic to worry about. PM me if you want more info.

Thanx, but I'll skip the AvTrip points and go to Toy Store and pay a $1.00/gallon less for Jet A.
Do like the pilot shop at Banyan though, has to be the best I have ever been to.

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
SabreFlyR said:
Thanx, but I'll skip the AvTrip points and go to Toy Store and pay a $1.00/gallon less for Jet A.

Well, you get what you pay for. Glad you like our pilot shop.

SabreFlyR

Total Time
Groundpounder said:
Well, you get what you pay for. Glad you like our pilot shop.

Been going there for years, no complaints and always taken good care of.

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
We've had a few customers that have left and gone to the Toy Store to save some money, and they all have come back because of their poor service.

CorpLearDriver

Total Time
Groundpounder said:

We're based at FLL, so I guess I'll keep going there. We need 24 hour customs, though I hear that FXE has made their extended customs hours perminent now. Glad to hear it for the upcoming season. That and now that we can request the short runway at night at FLL, things will be a bit easier for us to get back home.

I like the Banyon's pilot shop too.