• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FSI Philadelphia/Wilmington

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you can get decent sandwiches over at damons which is within walking distance.

I would avoid Damons!!! It is walking distance of FSI, however, a few weeks ago, I tried it for the first time, had the "Tropical Chicken" I think, and an hour later, The "Chocolate Laser", was going with full force! I mentioned it to the guys at Dassault, and a few weeks before that, they had about 10 folks get sick from Damons

There is a cheese burger in Paridise by the courtyard by the mall and also up the road from the courtyard there is a good cajun place, not 100% sure the name but it is good

Also, for the best sub's in town go to Caproitti's about 5 minutes FSI. Just ask the guy's they should know where it is. If you like thanksgiving dinner... get the "Bobby" it is the best sub ever.

You said it brother!
I use to work at that FSI and I miss Capriotti's.
Best darn sub anywhere!!!!

TreeTop--Did you talk them into a relocation package? :D TC

TC-

Funny stuff. I'm really worried about my commute...I've heard that traffic really bottlenecks in the AM hours. That and a pair of red lights COULD put me over 15 minutes door to door :D

If you want a good burger.... go out of the parking lot south on RT 13 ,through the first light, up the hill and make a u-turn to go back north on 13 look for JAKES you can't miss it. THe best burgers and shakes in town. It's only about 2 minutes up the road.

Also, for the best sub's in town go to Caproitti's about 5 minutes FSI. Just ask the guy's they should know where it is. If you like thanksgiving dinner... get the "Bobby" it is the best sub ever.

As for the Traffic... RT 13 can be a bit busy in the am and pm rush... PM me where your staying and I can give you some good places to get dinner and such. I lived there for 27 years so I know were to go.

I agree that the "bobby" is the best sub ever.

Latest resources

Back