Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Glasairplt

FOR SALE: Pilot Brain Bag

I know it's in the wrong section...but figured someone here might be able to benefit from this. I have a brand new LuggageWorks Executive Ballistic Flight Kit that I no longer need. Paid about $165 new shipped and will sell for $100 shipped. That's a pretty good deal for someone needing a new "brain bag".

Here's the link at LuggageWorks:

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/br...215-200-238-47

Made of the durable ballistic fabric, this flight kit has internal dividers, as well as external end and side pockets. A headset case and eyeglass case are provided, and attach to the underside of the top flap for easy accessibility. Sturdy protective runners on the bottom strengthen the bag. The flight kit also has a comfortable top handle. Security is enhanced by a set of combination lock clips.

H-14" x W-19" x D-8.5" 8.30 lbs.

Costs $165 new (plus shipping)....asking $100 shipped or make me an offer :)

Email me at [email protected]
Paypal preferred

FOR SALE: Pilot Brain Bag

I know it's in the wrong section...but figured someone here might be able to benefit from this. I have a brand new LuggageWorks Executive Ballistic Flight Kit that I no longer need. Paid about $165 new shipped and will sell for $100 shipped. That's a pretty good deal for someone needing a new "brain bag".

Here's the link at LuggageWorks:

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/br...215-200-238-47

Made of the durable ballistic fabric, this flight kit has internal dividers, as well as external end and side pockets. A headset case and eyeglass case are provided, and attach to the underside of the top flap for easy accessibility. Sturdy protective runners on the bottom strengthen the bag. The flight kit also has a comfortable top handle. Security is enhanced by a set of combination lock clips.

H-14" x W-19" x D-8.5" 8.30 lbs.

Costs $165 new (plus shipping)....asking $100 shipped or make me an offer :)

Email me at [email protected]
Paypal preferred

Does anyone still use a flight kit?

Latest resources

Back