Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Glasairplt

FOR SALE: Pilot Brain Bag

I know it's in the wrong section...but figured someone here might be able to benefit from this. I have a brand new LuggageWorks Executive Ballistic Flight Kit that I no longer need. Paid about $165 new shipped and will sell for $100 shipped. That's a pretty good deal for someone needing a new "brain bag".

Here's the link at LuggageWorks:

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/b...-199-19-233-22-122-116-159-187-215-200-238-47

Made of the durable ballistic fabric, this flight kit has internal dividers, as well as external end and side pockets. A headset case and eyeglass case are provided, and attach to the underside of the top flap for easy accessibility. Sturdy protective runners on the bottom strengthen the bag. The flight kit also has a comfortable top handle. Security is enhanced by a set of combination lock clips.

H-14" x W-19" x D-8.5" 8.30 lbs.

Costs $165 new (plus shipping)....asking $100 shipped

Email me at [email protected]
Paypal preferred

Are you joking? The LW flight bags suck! I wouldn't pay you more than $5 bucks.

Mine has lasted 5+ years. The handle assembly needed replacement/reinforcement after about 3 years. I paid about $100 for mine and have been satisfied with the return. There are clearly better (and more expensive) options out there though.

Actually I have used one of these bags for over 5 years with not a single problem. I loved it as it was lightweight and had lots of pockets. I would be using the new one except for the fact that we have gone to Jepp Airside charts.

But thanks so much for submitting your opinion and hijacking my thread...probably won't get any takers now. I was just trying to help someone out and get rid of a new bag that has been siiting in my office for several months.

Try being a little more professional and keeping your snide comments to yourself next time.

If it is not worth $100, then someone please make a reasonable offer! Not trying to make money...just don't need it anymore and would like to pass it on :)

My last comment was directed at PiratePilot...guessing it was obvious who it was directed towards...but another post slipped in while I was typing.

Ipad and Jepp app. 1.5 lbs.. united just ordered 11,000 if them. Flight cases are so 2010'ish.....

Latest resources

Back