*frontier*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COLOpilot

I am looking for some help (i.e. any ideas or recommendations) on how I might get an interview. I live in DEN and would love to get a shot to talk with Frontier. I've had my application in for a while now, but so far no luck. If you can help, please let me know. I would be forever in debt to anyone that could help me get my foot in the door. -FLY SAFE-

I don't know what the answer is but I got a call for an interview (back in Sep 04) and I knew no one...so an insider is not a requirement...had about 3300 or so TT and 2000 PIC, mostly military jet...hope that helps...good luck!

Well it makes me feel a little better. Everyone else has been telling me I need a LOR. Thanks.

COLOpilot said:
So is F9 getting A320's? When?

According to our intranet, we are susposed to get the first 320 in Feb. 2008. Although, I have heard that the first delivery may get moved up to sometime in 2007.

A silver bullet definitely helps but is NOT necessary. I know of a few that got on there without one......updates and patience is in order - tough I know firsthand :)

Atlanta Vicks said:
According to our intranet, we are susposed to get the first 320 in Feb. 2008. Although, I have heard that the first delivery may get moved up to sometime in 2007.

....thanks to JetBlue.

Frontier

A friend just was hired there last week. Not exact on his times, but somewhere around 6000TT, >1000 Turbine 121 PIC, 4 year, and a recommendation. Don't give up on them I've heard they're a great place to work.

Just want to say "Hey!" to all the F9 Fans!

Greetings All,

I'm new to this board and the internet in general. Like many I'm sure, I'm very interested in F9. My airline recently closed up shop and contract jobs aren't quite keeping the bill collectors at bay. My paperwork is current on the airline apps website. Is there anything I can do to try to get my name in lights in front of the GO? I've been thinking about skywriting, or maybe bannertowing my resume up and down Tower road.

:laugh:

Does anyone know if F9 is going to be at the Air Inc. job fair in Atlanta? If not I'll just continue to be positive and maintain my updates. One more thing, I have a close friend who was hired around seven months ago. He is willing to be my silver bullet, but he hasn't been there a year yet. Is that still a requirement?

-TB

Frontier wedding

Well I haven't tried bannertowing, but I've asked an Frontier flight attendant to marry me. We well be wed this July. I think that an interview would be a great wedding gift.;) And a great start to our new life. Also, I do belive pilots on probation may not submit a LOR. -good luck to everyone-

Latest resources

Back