• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your days are numbered. I hope you have a plan "B" 'cause you are headed out the door! I cannot wait to see your butts on the street after the turmoil you have created. You asked for it - now you got it. Lick your wounds and move the hell on.

Who do you work for?

Gup

1 and 2: Long answer: IBT 357 is the current CHQ/Republic/Shuttle America (native RAH) Bargaining Agent and FAPA is the same for F9. There is a representation election in progress at this time to determine the single bargaining agent for the combined RAH/F9 group. RPC is a group who is trying to get the RAH and FAPA pilots into a coalition which keeps the RAH and F9 pilot groups as separate bargaining units, but combined as the single representative of all the pilots on the merged seniority list. 357 is trying to represent the combined group as a single bargaining unit. The election results should be out by the end of June.

1 and 2: Short answer: 357 and RPC are Itchy and Scratchy.
Itchy_and_Scratchy_2.gif

3: Long answer: The seniority list has been published, but does not go into effect until after the election determines the bargaining agent. I doubt we will ever see it happen. Death before dishonor and all that.

If you use the non-scientific sample of the same eight or nine people (RAH and F9) who post on this and other boards, there is strife, angst and hatred from here until the company finally finishes circling the drain and finally goes down it. At that point, the warring factions will switch from the current rhetoric regarding regional scum on one side and sleeping with the enemy on the other to rhetoric about whether the regional scum or management's prostitutes were the ones responsible for the ultimate demise and loss of everyone's jobs. Neither side will ever realize it was the fighting and that fighting takes two.

3: Short answer: Who wins the election is moot. Both sides have completely lost their minds and it will be the end of everybody.

Meanwhile, BB and WH will pull the ripcords on their golden parachutes and retire fabulously wealthy while the pilots blame each other for their poverty.

Me, I'm ex RAH and glad to be shed of the whole debacle.

Thank you for the good post, I'm starting to see now. Best of luck to all parties!

At the very moment we were picketing, they were behind closed doors with management trying to undercut us. Their day will be coming soon!

Says the guy who flies an E170 for peanuts at the expense of a highly qualified, suitably paid major airline pilot who now sits at home in MKE reading the Employment section of the newspaper. You are a sickening individual.

What kills me is you guys (FAPA) are buying BB's BS hook, line and sinker. I find it comical. You're so determined to keep this pilot group separate that you'll do anything, up to and including taking concessions for a stake in a company that's quickly becoming worthless.

I'd be a lot more concerned for your welfare if you hadn't treated us with contempt from the beginning. You might have even had a chance with FAPA as the bargaining rep if you guys hadn't tried to stick it to us at every turn. Oh well. Your chickens will be coming home to roost soon enough.

Again, the F9 guys have some wiggle room on pay, give up future increases for $$$.... the only way the IBT could provide "concessions" is to have the FAR's changed........the "bottom", is when the FAR's are the lower end of your work rules.... after SIX YEARS of "negotiations".... All that dues money for CORRUPTION, FRAUD and SCAMMING WHILE NATIONAL WATCHED.(helped?) a criminal enterprise worthy of Wall Street?.... and all for exactly WHAT? No JA? BB is laughing every day.....If you want an Airbus job, EARN IT! And to the chick who said "...I am gonna look GOOD in your seat...." Sorry honey, your gonna have take that Stripper Pole Mentality someplace else.....you just got Punk'd...

Your days are numbered. I hope you have a plan "B" 'cause you are headed out the door! I cannot wait to see your butts on the street after the turmoil you have created. You asked for it - now you got it. Lick your wounds and move the hell on.

Wow, this is completely out of line. I'm a RAH guy, and an IBT supporter but this goes too far.

Ever consider, even for a moment, that the "voice" of Frontier is a very vocal minority? I know quite a few F9 folks, and they are ALL stand up people. Even if they weren't, I wouldn't wish someone's family to starve. Keep it clean, you're making us all look bad.

Says the guy who flies an E170 for peanuts at the expense of a highly qualified, suitably paid major airline pilot who now sits at home in MKE reading the Employment section of the newspaper. You are a sickening individual.

Pot meet ketel......just change the 170 for 145xr and reading the Houston chronicle employment section

What kills me is you guys (FAPA) are buying BB's BS hook, line and sinker. I find it comical. You're so determined to keep this pilot group separate that you'll do anything, up to and including taking concessions for a stake in a company that's quickly becoming worthless.

I'd be a lot more concerned for your welfare if you hadn't treated us with contempt from the beginning. You might have even had a chance with FAPA as the bargaining rep if you guys hadn't tried to stick it to us at every turn. Oh well. Your chickens will be coming home to roost soon enough.

I am a 2001 hire at F9 and I am equivalent to a 2004 hire at RAH in seniority. Who is sticking to who Buddy!
Our chickens will not be coming to roost in your house.

Latest resources

Back