• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier secures DIP!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope things work out for F9 - both the airline and the pilot group. As a Frac guy living in the Denver area, I fly F9 quite frequently - in fact they are my "preferred" airline. Clean equipment, good crews and overall very good service.

Good example. Yesterday was go home day for me. Going from LGA to DIA on F9. Because of a little weather that rolled through the area - all the airports were in chaos (big surprise). The flight was delayed for 3 + hours. The CA & FO came in and stood with the gate agent for the entire 3 hours answering questions and trying to help their customers, and in the process their company. While the pax weren't thrilled with the delay - the crew spent the time to explain to each and every person that came up to the counter why there was a delay, what they anticipated would happen, and when they thought it would happen.

Kudo's to the crew. It was refreshing to see this level of professionalism and genuine care for their customers in this day and age of the industry. You would never see this from a "legacy".

Best of luck to F9.

Latest resources

Back