• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA offered a lot too....
Pay protection
Seat protection
Domicile protection (for 3 years in DEN)
and to BRING BACK ALL Furloughees, with pay, and medical.
Average FO would've had a 40% pay raise, and most captains would have gotten a raise as well.

But Hey, they didn't want job protection with a raise for the next three years...

I was flying with a Morris guy that got tacked on the bottom of the list and he said: "I was just happy to have a good job with pay and benefits."

THAT'S WHAT MATTERS IN THIS ECONOMY. And I understand FAPA didn't listen to any of it's pilots. They apparently acted of their own accord and didn't come to the table soon enough to talk....
There was absolutely NO statement about bring anyone back. Only that they would be on the Southwest list. In fact, had the deal gone through there would have been an additional 120 Frontier pilots not working. Sure they would have been on the almighty list, but not right away.

There was absolutely NO statement about bring anyone back. Only that they would be on the Southwest list. In fact, had the deal gone through there would have been an additional 120 Frontier pilots not working. Sure they would have been on the almighty list, but not right away.

I had to quote you to be able to read your post. There are some distracting jugs in your avatar.

Climb,

I hate to re-engage on this but if you are on an airlines seniority list and are furloughed you have recall rites. That means you are inactive EMPLOYEE. Every single F9 pilot would have been considered a Southwest pilot employee and had FULL recall rites for 7 years.

Gup

Climb,

I hate to re-engage on this but if you are on an airlines seniority list and are furloughed you have recall rites. That means you are inactive EMPLOYEE. Every single F9 pilot would have been considered a Southwest pilot employee and had FULL recall rites for 7 years.

Gup

Wow....I'll bet that a seniority number thats on furlough status really does a good job at paying the bills. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back