Frontier reaches TA with pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bye Bye Lowpay!!!

Jeff Thomas, Mr. High School Grad with no other skill sets, made a B scale to save his. Who would have thought. Does anyone read the history books or have a clue. Your union leaders need to be both Junior and Senior guys. What a bunch of idiots. Good luck. I think every FO should give 20% of their pay to the captains, they deserve it, because they are smarter then you.

Hey!!! I hear you resigned from F9 11/30.

Looks like SWA gets the pleasure of your company, and you don't have to worry your little head about how our contract does.

I wish you (and them) luck!

"FOs dont take a hit...ru kidding me. this ta sells every fo on property down the river. Upgrades r done. 1 rj for every 2 AB currently on property...after that 1 for 1. 30% of the max number of rjs allowed, can be up to 88 seats, and unlimited turboprops. I know that scott, jeff, jon et al worked hard on the ta, but if that's not selling out the junior guys , what is. and for what 6% dc, sorry my vote is hell no.

"FOs dont take a hit...ru kidding me. this ta sells every fo on property down the river. Upgrades r done. 1 rj for every 2 AB currently on property...after that 1 for 1. 30% of the max number of rjs allowed, can be up to 88 seats, and unlimited turboprops. I know that scott, jeff, jon et al worked hard on the ta, but if that's not selling out the junior guys , what is. and for what 6% dc, sorry my vote is hell no.

And what do we have now that prevents management from adopting the flyi business model, stopping delivery of Airbi, and grabbing a bunch of 50-95 seaters?

What pay grade would your upgrade into one of them come at?

whats to prevent them from doing the same thing if the ta is ratified. the short answer is nothing. They have been in violation of our scope since day 1 with horizion. do u really believe 1 word the idiots in the g.o. tell u. I hope not. if potter, collins, tate, cam, sully and the rest the bunche's lips r moving, u can bet that they r lying to u. Im actually reading some nice improvements in the new ta, but at the price of putting myself on the street, or at the very least, condemming myself to the right seat forever, no way. Look at this industry, when will pilots ever learn. do u think f9's relationship with labor is any different that any other airline. wake up, we just have a lot more sheep flying our a/c than some other airlines. but hey, beats working for a living , right? or will it be, if you don't like it then quit. Well I do like it, but I also expect to be compensated properly for what I do, and $76 an our for 4th year pay 2 years from now ain't gettin it done, hell that is'nt even gettin it done now. If they really wanted the fos to go for this crap, they should have been smart enough to bump up our hourly 5% a year, because Im never going to see upgread now. Sad thing is there r still a bunch of junior morons that wouldnt want to damage our wonderful working relationship with management, so I wouldn't sweat it, it will probably pass.

I'm not far off from some of what you're saying Monkey. I'm just thinking that with the sheep around this isn't a bad deal IMHO.

Sheeple everywhere need to remember that the faces on the other side of the table can/do change.

frontier ta

F9....

Not to rain on your ta parade, but your top capts pay is exceeded not only by swa but also by abx, fedex and ups. I would question you per diem numbers as well, as ups is only exceeded by swa (and that is just on domestic perdiem). Please disregard this posting if you were just referencing pax airlines but you made no distinction in your post.

Aviator7576

AAflyer, thanks for the info. I was quite suprised to hear about the early opener, but your point regarding 3 groups amendable at once is noteworthy. Aviator 7576, I didn't even look at cargo, but it is no surprise that abx, fedex and ups have higher pay rates. Frontier barely grosses 1Billion annually and some of the cargo guys net that in a few weeks. No comparison.

Wow, you're a manager's wet dream. :rolleyes:

Ummm...OK - how's that? Because we need to bounce it off you "experts" before making a choice for ourselves? Gimme a fricking break. If it's approved, everyone will hear about it, until then, nothing has been decided.

F9....

Not to rain on your ta parade, but your top capts pay is exceeded not only by swa but also by abx, fedex and ups. I would question you per diem numbers as well, as ups is only exceeded by swa (and that is just on domestic perdiem). Please disregard this posting if you were just referencing pax airlines but you made no distinction in your post.

Aviator7576

Re-read the post - it said "passenger carriers."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back