Frontier pulling the plug in DEN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow.

That's some rebuttal, General: "Bubba talks a lot." You sure told me.

Aren't you the guy who chides people for not being able to "handle the truth or debate your way out of a paper bag"? By last count, you've said that little ditty about 932 times. I guess you should know a lot about not being able to debate.

Bubba

Rebuttal? I was giving my opinion on your ridiculously long posts. I guess you hands down always win every debate, primarily because most people debating you can't get through your response, thus capitulating. That's a great strategy.

And it seems by your above post (your shortest post to date) that you may be "on edge" today. Maybe you need to take some Midol. Have a great day Bubba!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Funny many think that SWA would gut the Frontier operation and put the employees on the street. Last week they invited all Frontier displaced ground employees in Denver to come interview and even opened slots for jobs not previously available.

Funny many think that SWA would gut the Frontier operation and put the employees on the street. Last week they invited all Frontier displaced ground employees in Denver to come interview and even opened slots for jobs not previously available.

Yeah, that's funny. It's in the past - can we move on now? The ramper thing...apples and oranges.

FAPA did what they thought was in their (senior pilots) interest. It screwed everyone on the ground in the long run. SWA would have shut down res for sure but they needed lots of people to grow DEN so lots of jobs to be had.
What gets the SWA guys is how SWA and SWAPA were portrayed as the bad guys who were going to put all F9 employees in the unemployement line.
You were the "Bad Guys", treating other pilot groups like second hand news, ie; stapleing is just another way to scab.

You keep believing your FAPA propaganda. When was the last time you remember a airline merger where one group got stapled? The court precedence has been set now. What happened in the 70s and 80s will not happen again.

Last edited:
Precedence? The job you people pulled on the AirTran crews shows the weakness of that argument. Let's see, Morris, Frontier, AirTran. I think you girls have made your bed. You can never risk a strike in the future. Too many people eager for a little payback.

Yeah, and when was the last time any one of any size was allowed to strike in this country? And I sm not talking about ups in the 90s. So I won't lose any sleep on that one.

You were the "Bad Guys", treating other pilot groups like second hand news, ie; stapleing is just another way to scab.

Every Frontier pilot I have meet has been awesome

It is obvious I have not meet you. Your a total dick

I was wondering what that smell was... It was just Maru in the room.

"Stapleing [sic] is just another way to scab"? Seriously? You know, one would think that a washed-up piece of crap like you, who actually bragged that he would cross a picket line to work, would know what a scab was. It turns out that you don't, so let me help you out here: NO type of seniority integration, regardless of any perceived one-sidedness, could possibly be "scabbing." What you gleefully said that you would like to do (cross a United picket line to work), on the other hand, IS an example of "scabbing." See the difference?

Good God, even PCL, who hates Soithwest more than you, do reads your idiocy, and has to think to himself, "what a freakin' moron that Maru is.

Fortunately for everyone in this industry today, they put you out to pasture with the DC-6, so no one has to listen to your inane crap in a cockpit anymore.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back