Frontier Pres/CEO Resigning...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA or AT? AT right...

AirTran. The different fleet types could be a problem, but I bet Boeing would love to replace 319's with 737's. The route structure is very complimentary. Add bases like BWI, MKE, ATL, MCI, and possibly MCO to DEN and you've got great access to all of North America and the Caribbean.

Who knows...speculation is all just fun and games anyway. :beer:

Leaving with a "heavy heart?" Oh, please.

It's his pockets that are going to be heavy.

These people have no shame.

Come guys, this F9 post almost made it to the 3rd page of this fourm... No one cares! If this was regarding WN or J/Blue there would be like a million posts...

Have a killer weekend fellas!

FYI: You can get a DUI riding on your bicycle! Happened to a bud of mine, so be careful out there...

I'm thinking:

1. The board finally got sick of us losing money & is taking steps to make necessary changes, or
2. This is getting ducks in a row for a planned merger.
What do you guys think? Other possibilities? I can't imagine this would be getting ducks in a row for a hostile takeover, as those seem to come as a surprise to the target company's management.

Porch -
True. I . . . errr, I mean a friend of mine almost got one! :beer:

AA or AT? AT right...

How 'bout AS?

Just think: Bill Ayer is in negotiations with both of his pilot groups. He could us F9 mainline to whipsaw AS pilots and Lynx to whipsaw QX pilots. Plus, he'd have Republic under contract to whipsaw QX/AS.

Air Group's big marketing chief (Pat Z.) just went to F9. Maybe that was to figure out how to market a much larger Air Group over a larger network. Plus Air Group and F9 got to know each other pretty well on the Jet Express deal.

Probably all BS, but who knows.

Very interesting, Reverse. Strange things are afoot at the Air Group.

Seems like the Air Group takes care of themselves with promotions between the two groups (QX and AS). So it was a little strange to see a higher-up that's been around for over 20 years suddenly jump ship.

Latest resources

Back