Frontier Pres/CEO Resigning...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Porch

From: Jeff Pottter. It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the news that I will be stepping down as President and CEO of Frontier Holdings, Inc. effective September 6th after the shareholders meeting. I say “heavy heart” because this was not an easy decision...

What up...maybe b/c FRNT stock is at an all time high @ $5.03???

He was opposed to Republic's purchase of F9, so Wexford Capital asked him to leave, or they would remove him. That's the word around the schoolhouse.

Just kiddin'............

From: Jeff Pottter. It is with a heavy heart that I share with you the news that I will be stepping down as President and CEO of Frontier Holdings, Inc. effective September 6th after the shareholders meeting. I say “heavy heart” because this was not an easy decision...

What up...maybe b/c FRNT stock is at an all time high @ $5.03???

Prelude to a merger?????

Potter has no staying power. Saw this one coming 8 years ago when he quit the first time. Now it's time to take his millions and get out before the storm.

He's no Sam Addoms.

Gup

Sam Addoms resigned too... Any speculation what's going on at F9? Or is it chance these things are happening?

Noooo, nothing going on here . . . move along folks, nothing to see here.:erm:

Alaska will purchase a mojority stock and control the company!! Then, they'll staple all the F9 folks to the bottom of their senority lists!! Just to piss people off!!

Alaska will purchase a mojority stock and control the company!! Then, they'll staple all the F9 folks to the bottom of their senority lists!! Just to piss people off!!

Son, it's time to put he bottle away and go to bed...

Oh yeah, I heard Potter is going to United.

Last edited:
Son, it's time to put he bottle away and go to bed...

Oh yeah, I heard Potter is going to United.

Hick-up, Ahh, I'm having too much fun now!!!

Latest resources

Back