• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Pilots approve concessions 498-58

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about all the crap FAPA pulled and continues to pull? RPC? (for a start) i can't tell you what they would have done but I would have expected it to be reasonable just like the SLI proposal which was closest to the award issued. They may or may not have done the same thing but it doesn't matter now. You people made your deals and you have to live up to your end of the deal whatever it may be. I'd love to dump my house but I signed a paper that said i would pay for it. i have regretted signing on the bottom line for things in the past but i still carry it out. IBT will now have costs incurred representing the former FAPA guys and I think it would be reasonable to tap your war chest for the relevant expenses. it's not like they are buying new cars with FAPA cash. They have to pay for the lanyards they will send somehow! (joke) hopefully you will be required to report to the IBT EXCO for your actions from this point on to ensure the Unity, One List/One Voice/One Contract we all have to have! You're embarassed for us? the feeling is mutual sir. But, then again, you never really wanted to be associated with us anyhow.... so I assume that sentence was entered in error.

Wow, what a complete waste of breath (so to speak). Ramble, ramble ramble. Sounds like you don't even understand the makeup of the RPC. We couldn't dictate anything to you...there would be other members representing other pilot groups....nevermind, I'm talking to a wall. Better you're an airline pilot than a lawyer...you'd starve. Weak argument! I take solace in the fact that we will either become separate again or I'll be long gone before the fence comes down. I'll agree with you on one thing, it's done and it's time to move forward. BTW, I have friends on the hiring committees at a few of the Majors. They have already stated they are disgusted by the way the IBT/RAH pilot group has handled the whole "Frontier thing." When you little weasels try getting on with a real airline, I can't wait for the pounding you'll take during the interview..if you even get one, good luck!

Last edited:
Sizzlechest, please explain this to me?

"Unity, One List/One Voice/One Contract we all have to have!"

One contract! No thank you. I surely do not want 37 hr. for our FO's. Your IBT Brotherhood group uses this mantra ad nausea. It is hallow and means nothing to me or my F9 brothers and sisters. Do you really think that IBT can administer OUR contract better than we can? What meat do you have to show us of your One LIST/One Voice/One Contract BS. I will answer this for you:

JIMMY HOFFA!

Keep on Sizzling! FAPA is not dead by any means, we are just hibernating. If you EVER think that we will be any of these things with the IBT then you better watch your back.

The FAR's are NOT a contract......So what is the IBT Convicted Felon Count? 300 or so? He he! TOUCHDOWN JIMMY !!

Man you F9 guys are such crybabies... and you were worried about lowly regional guys not being mature. You got owned... face it.

Wow, what a complete waste of breath (so to speak). Ramble, ramble ramble. Sounds like you don't even understand the makeup of the RPC. We couldn't dictate anything to you...there would be other members representing other pilot groups....nevermind, I'm talking to a wall. Better you're an airline pilot than a lawyer...you'd starve. Weak argument! I take solace in the fact that we will either become separate again or I'll be long gone before the fence comes down. I'll agree with you on one thing, it's done and it's time to move forward. BTW, I have friends on the hiring committees at a few of the Majors. They have already stated they are disgusted by the way the IBT/RAH pilot group has handled the whole "Frontier thing." When you little weasels try getting on with a real airline, I can't wait for the pounding you'll take during the interview..if you even get one, good luck!

The RPC is a dead issue. get over it. If you have so many ideas and skills, lend a hand to your union (in case you forgot, it's IBT now) and make this place better for everyone! Sounds like you are working your way out which is probably the best way for you to go. Elsewhere would be better for you it seems. As far as prejudicial hiring goes, it's pretty sad to see that you F9 guys tout the whole "we interviewed here and you should have to as well to make sure you are legit..." and yet don't even follow your own words. It's sad that someone's CBA (which isn't simply FARs) was followed and for that, they get punished. Wow, following a union contract gets you a prejudiced interview... just wow! Good luck on your new airline folks!

Sizzlechest, please explain this to me?

"Unity, One List/One Voice/One Contract we all have to have!"

One contract! No thank you. I surely do not want 37 hr. for our FO's. Your IBT Brotherhood group uses this mantra ad nausea. It is hallow and means nothing to me or my F9 brothers and sisters. Do you really think that IBT can administer OUR contract better than we can? What meat do you have to show us of your One LIST/One Voice/One Contract BS. I will answer this for you:

JIMMY HOFFA!

Keep on Sizzling! FAPA is not dead by any means, we are just hibernating. If you EVER think that we will be any of these things with the IBT then you better watch your back.

You and i both know you already have knowledge of this. It has been explained to you already. We don't want $37 F/Os either. That's why we are in mediation. amalgamation will fix things and well. F9 F/Os won't have to worry about $37. Clearly you guys are just pouting about all this.... how ironic. But the threats you make are a new twist.....

Wow Stratus72 then your "friends" at the Majors that do the hiring will have no problem taking you a regional pilot. You better hurry because the longer you wait the more RAH pilots you will be behind...........again!

Latest resources

Back