Frontier News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General....

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND LET THAT POISON WORK ITS WAY OUT..............

And my I offer you some advice...... FIND A NEW SUPPLIER FOR YOUR CRACK HABBITS..... the batch you scored is making you type like....well.... like you're on crack.... ZING..... sorry couldn't resist.

And uuummm... coke zero? really? You know how I know you're gay? ha....

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Wait, I thought you were the supplier since you go down to Latin America (on turns only BTW), and you have access to that stuff. Wow, that must be fantastic. And, my Coke Zero reference was for Atlanta and the hometown drink. That stuff actually tastes worse than Diet Coke. It made me laugh, though. I don't really care if you laughed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You don't fly for SWA, you dump their lavs. That's when you aren't freight doggin it, as your description states. Oh wait, you are lying? Thought so. Wait, you fly the 737 cargo version for SWA? That is what your description states, and that is what everyone here has to go by. What a complete loser, or liar. Are you sure you don't fly Learjets for "Southwest Zimbabwe Air?" BTW, I was just awarded Space Shuttle Captain for Costa Rica Airways. Can't wait you idiot!

Nice diatribe General. You know nothing about me, yet you know who I work for?

General Lee said:
Here was one of your quotes from an above post

"Nope, not them either. Who I fly for is irrelevant."

If you will look at what I was referring to you will see that I was responding to your statement that I fly for Amflight. Which of course I don't. However, who I fly for IS irrelevant to this discussion at hand. The fact that I do fly for SWA has no bearing on your stupid notion that SWA somehow has lost money on there fuel hedges. Once AGAIN, you are completely wrong and have no idea what you are talking about.

Try to pay attention and at least have the attention span of a retarded 3 year old on a sugar high if you are going to continue with this idiotic banter of yours.

General Lee said:
But wait, now you say you DO fly for SWA, and you know what is going on. So, that is irrelevant? Um-kay?

See above. Are you drunk or something?

General Lee said:
Before that you posted this:

SWA has lost NOTHING on their fuel hedges.
Then, right below that is this headline.

Southwest Airlines says fuel-hedging contracts lost $2 billion in value in October

Ok General. I am going to try to explain this again in a way that even you can understand. I know it might be hard but why don't you just try this one time. This time however I will use an example because it seems that talking about fuel hedges has you lost.

Let's say you buy a stock in ABC Widget Company. You buy that stock at $10 a share. Soon thereafter the stock rockets up to $100 a share. The stock that you bought at $10 a share is now worth 10 times what it was when you bought it. On paper you have made a lot of money.

Futher down the road ABC Widget Company has some issues and the stock then drops to $20 a share. It is now worth a lot less than it was when it was $100 a share. That stock has lost VALUE. (Look at the headline again General. The key word here is LOST VALUE)

You have lost a lot of value on the stock when it plummeted to $20 a share from $100. HOWEVER, you bought the stock at $10 a share. So you have still doubled your money. Even though the stock has lost a lot of value you are still way ahead of the game.

Do you get it yet?

General Lee said:
I almost blew Coke Zero straight out of my nose when I read that. How were you wrong, you asked that other guy? Really? You were completely wrong. I guess your $50,000 house has the same VALUE now as it did a couple years ago? Value means nothing to you, right? Riiight. Make sure you wear your gloves now during that job, and a face mask.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not worth commenting on. You are completely out of your league and clueless.

If you didn't have 12,000 posts I could find where you didn't even know what Market Cap was a while back. Yet, you think you know what you are talking about.

Nice diatribe General. You know nothing about me, yet you know who I work for?

If you will look at what I was referring to you will see that I was responding to your statement that I fly for Amflight. Which of course I don't. However, who I fly for IS irrelevant to this discussion at hand. The fact that I do fly for SWA has no bearing on your stupid notion that SWA somehow has lost money on there fuel hedges. Once AGAIN, you are completely wrong and have no idea what you are talking about.

Try to pay attention and at least have the attention span of a retarded 3 year old on a sugar high if you are going to continue with this idiotic banter of yours.

See above. Are you drunk or something?

Ok General. I am going to try to explain this again in a way that even you can understand. I know it might be hard but why don't you just try this one time. This time however I will use an example because it seems that talking about fuel hedges has you lost.

Let's say you buy a stock in ABC Widget Company. You buy that stock at $10 a share. Soon thereafter the stock rockets up to $100 a share. The stock that you bought at $10 a share is now worth 10 times what it was when you bought it. On paper you have made a lot of money.

Futher down the road ABC Widget Company has some issues and the stock then drops to $20 a share. It is now worth a lot less than it was when it was $100 a share. That stock has lost VALUE. (Look at the headline again General. The key word here is LOST VALUE)

You have lost a lot of value on the stock when it plummeted to $20 a share from $100. HOWEVER, you bought the stock at $10 a share. So you have still doubled your money. Even though the stock has lost a lot of value you are still way ahead of the game.

Do you get it yet?

Not worth commenting on. You are completely out of your league and clueless.

If you didn't have 12,000 posts I could find where you didn't even know what Market Cap was a while back. Yet, you think you know what you are talking about.

Whatever dude, you are a tard. Who you work for isn't relevant? Come on now. You talk about SWA and your description said you were a cargo dog. Sounds like you have a major credibility problem, because you hide behind something---saying you are a cargo dog, and now you say you aren't. You can't be believed, and your supposed knowledge of business practice is not impressing anyone. But, you probably watch Cramer, which is fantastic. Regardless, you still are a tard.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Whatever dude, you are a tard. Who you work for isn't relevant? Come on now. You talk about SWA and your description said you were a cargo dog. Sounds like you have a major credibility problem, because you hide behind something---saying you are a cargo dog, and now you say you aren't. You can't be believed, and your supposed knowledge of business practice is not impressing anyone. But, you probably watch Cramer, which is fantastic. Regardless, you still are a tard.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I thought we established long ago that you were Occam's Razor's colon.

Latest resources

Back