• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, not them either. Who I fly for is irrelevant.

What is interesting is your complete lack of knowledge or insight into financial matters yet your continued blabbering about things which seem to be too complex for you to grasp.

You state you come here to debate yet in your world "debate" is nothing more than bashing others and stating how wonderful Delta is.

Either attack my statements or quit wasting bandwidth on things you have no knowledge of.

momalley81

You're the one that hijacked the thread about Frontier with your b.s. Southwest brown nosing. You might have an ounce of credibility if you actually worked at Southwest, but since you don't you're pretty much a total loser. Congratulations on being wrong too.

momalley81

You're the one that hijacked the thread about Frontier with your b.s. Southwest brown nosing. You might have an ounce of credibility if you actually worked at Southwest, but since you don't you're pretty much a total loser. Congratulations on being wrong too.

Well considering I DO fly for SWA I guess I still have an ounce of credibility?

Hold on let me look at my uniform.........

Yep, still fly for SWA. Says so on the ID.

I thought The General would have caught on after awhile but he is too overwhelmed with embellishing his self importance to notice.

BTW, how am I wrong?

Last edited:
Honestly, you are a waste of my time. You are consistantly WRONG about Southwest, and you don't even fly for them. Why am I responding to you again? Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

See above.

You really are dense.

BTW, you are a waste of everyone's time. Has it taken you 12,000 posts to figure that out yet?

See above.

You really are dense.

BTW, you are a waste of everyone's time. Has it taken you 12,000 posts to figure that out yet?

You don't fly for SWA, you dump their lavs. That's when you aren't freight doggin it, as your description states. Oh wait, you are lying? Thought so. Wait, you fly the 737 cargo version for SWA? That is what your description states, and that is what everyone here has to go by. What a complete loser, or liar. Are you sure you don't fly Learjets for "Southwest Zimbabwe Air?" BTW, I was just awarded Space Shuttle Captain for Costa Rica Airways. Can't wait you idiot!

Here was one of your quotes from an above post

"Nope, not them either. Who I fly for is irrelevant."

But wait, now you say you DO fly for SWA, and you know what is going on. So, that is irrelevant? Um-kay?

Before that you posted this:

SWA has lost NOTHING on their fuel hedges.
Then, right below that is this headline.

Southwest Airlines says fuel-hedging contracts lost $2 billion in value in October

I almost blew Coke Zero straight out of my nose when I read that. How were you wrong, you asked that other guy? Really? You were completely wrong. I guess your $50,000 house has the same VALUE now as it did a couple years ago? Value means nothing to you, right? Riiight. Make sure you wear your gloves now during that job, and a face mask.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Wow, great insightful response. It makes me URINE for more..... Your one word answer leaves me with so many questions, like "Zing......hmmmm.....yeah?....NO!!....wait there it is......NO!....Zing..????" Maybe it is a one word poem? Gawd this thread is SUCH a waste of my time. And Quimby made it worse. Sheesh. Hey, I got one for you. Are you ready? Here you go: ZANG!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wow, great insightful response. It makes me URINE for more..... Your one word answer leaves me with so many questions, like "Zing......hmmmm.....yeah?....NO!!....wait there it is......NO!....Zing..????" Maybe it is a one word poem? Gawd this thread is SUCH a waste of my time. And Quimby made it worse. Sheesh. Hey, I got one for you. Are you ready? Here you go: ZANG!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General....

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND LET THAT POISON WORK ITS WAY OUT..............

And my I offer you some advice...... FIND A NEW SUPPLIER FOR YOUR CRACK HABBITS..... the batch you scored is making you type like....well.... like you're on crack.... ZING..... sorry couldn't resist.

And uuummm... coke zero? really? You know how I know you're gay? ha....

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Last edited:

Bye Bye---General Lee

:bawling:

That one word response sure got your panties in a bunch.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back