• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Asked for 20% Cut?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I'm merely stating the facts in this situation. This industry is continually creating positions that create cost structures that no longer support the previous position. In other words, SWA created a cost structure, that forced a lower cost structure, that will force a lower cost structure.................. Get my drift? The reason SWa has been immune to the system is because it wasn;t on the same playing field as it is now. However, you can choose not to believe a word I've said, but the legacy management didn't start lying to the pilots until they started lying to the pilots; Remeber that.

God you are bitter.

And isn't this thread about Frontier? Thanks for keeping it alive.

Bavarian Chief,

I did get the humor of your previous post. However I must comment on you continual use of the term "legacy". This implies that your traditional airlines are old, rooted, and antiquated. It also implies that maybe these carriers have work rules, affordable health care, scope clauses, pensions, retiree health care, and succesorship. The term "legacy" was created by airline management, the Air Transport Association, and the media. You see it's a way of getting everyone to believe we must eliminate all these "legacy" costs to be competive. I don't know about you but the reason I was attracted to this industry was the pay and benefits. Now your company set the standard for 100 seat rates of pay. Your company created a "B" scale for both CA and FO seats. Do you think JB will ever pay industry leading rates of pay???

now back to trimming the nose hairs and the ear hairs. Conman out

And isn't this thread about Frontier? Thanks for keeping it alive.

Bavarian Chief,

I did get the humor of your previous post. However I must comment on you continual use of the term "legacy". This implies that your traditional airlines are old, rooted, and antiquated. It also implies that maybe these carriers have work rules, affordable health care, scope clauses, pensions, retiree health care, and succesorship. The term "legacy" was created by airline management, the Air Transport Association, and the media. You see it's a way of getting everyone to believe we must eliminate all these "legacy" costs to be competive. I don't know about you but the reason I was attracted to this industry was the pay and benefits. Now your company set the standard for 100 seat rates of pay. Your company created a "B" scale for both CA and FO seats. Do you think JB will ever pay industry leading rates of pay???

now back to trimming the nose hairs and the ear hairs. Conman out

No -- we will never pay well. Hell I am not even sure we are a major.

Remember these two things -- the ladies like it trimmed ... and not all New Yorkers are rude. Just the ones that aren't from the South.

:laugh:

Nice blue ink btw.

Latest resources

Back