Frontier 10/24 Class Makeup

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crashpad,

You don't know WTF you are talking about.

Yaks, WTF are YOU talking about? I believe it shows, without question. If someone is happy to be here, it will show everyday.

Also, loyal employees DO appear on the companies' balance sheet. Reduced turnover = reduced training costs.

No, yaks is right. Crashpad is naive and high on F9 cool-aid. Look at his previous posts, you'll see he's out of touch with reality. Ofcourse that probably describes most people on this ridiculous website...

Last edited:
People don't usually leave one company for a company that is a worse situation. To each his/her own of course but why is someone screwing a company when they take a better opportunity? If the company wants to keep those employees that leave for somewhere else, they can compete in the market just like the rest of America. It is not a furloughees fault they got hired post furlough.

That everyone should have a good attitude while at work is obvious.

Loyalty and job performance are two entirely seperate issues. I dont consider myself loyal to any particular company. But, I give a 100% when I'm at work because thats my end of the bargain I'd keep, so long as the company keeps theirs and honors the contract. No, Im not entittle to anything other than what my union have negotiated on my behalf. I dont expect the company to take care of me, etc etc. On the flip side, the company is not entittle to my loyalty when they fullwell know that they would fourlough me if overstuffed, impose paycut when my nature and quality of my service to the company has not changed, etc.

Latest resources

Back