From the flight deck, Captain General Lee would like to welcome you all on board

chqflyer

Total Time
Good lord. My teenagers room would probably look like that if the wife and I didn't drive a street sweeper through there once a week.

C Festerpuss

Total Time
???
AwhhhRight now.....Which one of youall Hombre's is been a pokin round in my trailer...

Come on fess up...I had me a bag o pork-rinds right next to my laptop and my dog's breath don't smell like Pork so it had to be one of youall....

C Festerpuss

Total Time
???
Now I a gonna have to get's nasty ifn youall don't quite puttin my and my relatives apartments on the internet. We likes are privacy jes like anyone else...... It's all my cuzin Karl (slingblade) Childers gots room for anymore.

Dornier 335

Total Time
Hey Fester, would you mind sharing a picture how you leave your 76 cockpit when you're done flying? Just curious ... :D

TMMT

Total Time
Alot
Ya'll need to join your local police force for one years.

Those pics are tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen in my days. :puke:

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
Looks like the back seat of my wife's Ford Expedition...

Golden Falcon

Total Time
21000+
Nawww I bet you guys got it ass-about...betcha The General wears that double-breasted coat and shiny had the whole time, and has his FO spit shine his corframs

8sugarsugar

Total Time
+
Nawww I bet you guys got it ass-about...betcha The General wears that double-breasted coat and shiny had the whole time, and has his FO spit shine his corframs
The General is a light twin FO at Delta.