From Netjets to CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cs

I interveiwed with CS and found them very unorganized and actually just an extension of Citation Marketing.
I had to travel halfway across the country on my own expense and never received one thank you for my efforts.
They require that you move to one of there gateways also at your own expense.
I feel that since I was not one of there buds from the northeast, I did not fit the grove.
I only have 20 years of corporate exp. I think eventually Cessna will own 100 percent of CS.

650 driver

CS interview

650 driver said:
I interveiwed with CS and found them very unorganized and actually just an extension of Citation Marketing.
650 driver said:
One person's opinion. I found them to be very organized and professional. As far as an extension of Marketing, what do you expect, their business depends on selling new airplanes to grow the business.(which is happening)

I had to travel halfway across the country on my own expense and never received one thank you for my efforts.

Half True. You have to get yourself to the interview from where ever you live, be it next door or "halfway across the country".

Half False. I received nothing but extreme politeness and courtesy the entire time I was in HQ for my interview.

They require that you move to one of there gateways also at your own expense.

True. You have to reside within 120 minutes from your base of choice. There are 20 to chose from.

I feel that since I was not one of there buds from the northeast, I did not fit the grove.

False again. You do not need to be one of their "buds from the northeast". My class consisted 23.8% from the northeast, 23.8% from the south, 28.6% from the south, 14.3% from the west, and 9.5% from the mid-west. Quite a cross-section. I personally did not know anyone there when I interviewed. I was still hired.

I only have 20 years of corporate exp. I think eventually Cessna will own 100 percent of CS.

Again, only opinion. What would be the negative of Cessna owning 100%.

650 driver

Heck yeah. If I were a NJA pilot right now I'd be looking at CS. Better relations, better domicile opportunities for newhires, great aircraft (I like the look of that Sovereign), good schedules for EVERYONE - not just senior people, and good pay. You bet I'd be sending my stuff over to CS if I were in that position.

The Truth....

Guys....

Read between the lines on Citation Shares.... There is absolutly no complaining on this board from CSV Pilots. That means a lot. Also you don't have to know anyone at the company to get hired. I didn't and was treated with the utmost respect and admiration and was thanked repeatedly for coming up to the interview. There are so many apps in for the jobs that internal recommendations do help considerably but are not required. I have yet to fly with a disgruntled pilot and have a good time at work and look forward to my tours. You will find this as the norm, not the exception at CSV.

Good luck... and as I've said before: Glass half empty types need not apply.

PS- Most avaition jobs will not pay for you to relocate when you are hired. Quit complaining.

Latest resources

Back