Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
You know, I realize it isn't Friday (yet) but... Was just wondering if you guys have any good pictures of aviation themes that tug your heartstrings a little?

Here's one of my two-year old daughter. I call it, "The Future of Naval Aviation".

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/aod/images/Charlie/June%202005%20-%20Kingsville%20-%20Charlie.jpg

I take hundreds of photos each month. Finding one like this is a real gem. Wish I could do this more often.

She sure loved those T-45s.

LegacyDriver said:
You know, I realize it isn't Friday (yet) but... Was just wondering if you guys have any good pictures of aviation themes that tug your heartstrings a little?

Here's one of my two-year old daughter. I call it, "The Future of Naval Aviation".

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/aod/images/Charlie/June%202005%20-%20Kingsville%20-%20Charlie.jpg

I take hundreds of photos each month. Finding one like this is a real gem. Wish I could do this more often.

She sure loved those T-45s.

That's a great photo ... 750D

He was coming out on the bottom of a loop without sufficient altitude and ejected .8/secs before impact.

It was at Mountain Home AFB, ID.

I have two video clips of the accident. One taken from the ground and one from the onboard camera. I will try and get up a link. (I see the next post has links to the videos.)

Last edited:
Yeah that was an awesome video. You can see him honking on that stick for all he's worth then saying, "Uh oh!" BLAMMO!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back