• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Friday Thread: Favorite Aviation VIDEO

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Okay since I'm a day late on this I apologize. Thought I would point you guys to an awesome video a guy made with the IL-2 World War II combat simulator.

There are two files in the directory. The DIVXBundle.exe file is a codec to allow your video player to show the file. If for some reason clicking on the "comewithme.avi" link doesn't show any video photo go back and download the codec and try again.

http://jaddams.csw.uic.edu/aod/JG84

I think this is a really darned cool thing. The guy has some real talent as a "director" for sure.

Enjoy.

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Total Time
+1500
Video downloaded and played fine for me.

That's an awesome video, especially considering its a simulation! Can't beat the selection of music either!

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough