• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

frequency of random drug tests?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if anyone saw the episode of Myth Busters were they tested the poppy seed myth, but It turned out that you really don't have to eat that much to have a positive test, About 1/2 cup. I guess pretty much any thing will test positive for a drug screen but then they do a more in depth follow up test to see what the trigger was. The down side is you would probably have to check yes when the medical application asked if you have ever failed a drug test.

I know a guy who tested positive for heroin b/c of the poppy seeds. He was on probation and was tested and failed, so the FAA took his license away. A huge mess trying to get it back.

91 said:
So I'm curious how often you all have been selected for a random test. Does it seem pretty random, or does a pattern develop?

People who part their hair in the middle, should be random tested more often and especially after a vacation.

Republicans should be tested less often, as this is not in line with proper "conservation" of company funds, by wasting money testing people less likely to do drugs.

FN FAL said:
Republicans should be tested less often, as this is not in line with proper "conservation" of company funds, by wasting money testing people less likely to do drugs.

Interesting Fantasyland you live in.

FN FAL said:

Wasn't our esteemed President once a cocaine user?

Wasn't Rush Limbaugh a prescription drug abuser?

Your sarcasm meter is pegged today.

Latest resources

Back