• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freight Runners Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, and you will not have time to travel if you work there anyways. The schedule and flying are very demanding, but also very rewarding in hindsight. They do not offer rides to others either. I watched a UPS pilot get told no because the company is concerned with liability of having non employee's on board, although they are a UPS feeder. It is a tight ship they run for sure. Everything is about efficiency, and dealing with a jumpseater is not very efficient. I'm not saying I agree with it, I am just answering your question. I enjoyed my time there for what it is, a demanding work environment in a FUN airplane and valuable time for my logbook, but you can throw the bennies that most of us have become accustomed to (and keep me in this career) out the door with FRG. I can honestly say flying a 99 in all weather will always be looked up as the time in my career "I actually flew an airplane."

Probably did a little more than answer your question, sorry, I got caught up in reminiscing. :)

Last edited:
How many airplanes do they have? Most if not all the ones they have listed haven't been flown in over a year.

How many airplanes do they have? Most if not all the ones they have listed haven't been flown in over a year.

On freightrunners.com the list is accurate as far as I know, and they all have flown within a year, trust me.

Definitely no jumpseaters/pax allowed, at least while I was there. I had to deny a UPS pilot while there who wanted a lift MKE-MSN. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back