• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freight Dogs tshirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you buy a freight dawg t-shirt you do not have a clue what a freight dawg is and therefore are not in any shape form or fashion a freight dawg. And if you cry about it you are only proving my point that much more.

Does anyone know if the Northwest store still sells freight dog stuff? I remember seeing them in DTW back in 2000 or 2001 I think. I got my Father a shirt there and he would love another one.

Take care,
Fish

Okay, I will make some more shirts...it might take a week or two to get them listed. I will make size LARGE and X-LARGE, Black and White.

In the mean time, I dug out the last few shirts that I had here in the box still. They are all size LARGE. I just listed them on eBay. Must pay using PayPal. (I use eBay and Paypal because it protects the buyer and seller).

The stickers are a good idea, I will work on getting some made also....

So for now, on eBay you will find:

3 Black size LG
Freight Dogs Anonymous T-Shirt (Black)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=290045327738&rd=1&rd=1
Item number: 290045327738

and 11 White Size LG
Freight Dogs Anonymous T-Shirt (White)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=290045327740&rd=1&rd=1
Item number: 290045327740

Last edited:
How about making some xl too? I just bought one a few months ago than lost it this past month in ANC. I'm not sure if was in the laundry or because all the Jack Daniels we drank.

Latest resources

Back