Freedumb routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

azpilot

If you don't want to fly Freedom it is easy to avoid. When making a reservation on Americawest.com it clearly states the partner carrier for the flight if any. Just don't book any of those flights!

Look for the little American flag. (gag)

Current destinations include:
San Diego
Albuquerque
Burbank
Fresno
Long Beach

On most of these routes you can fly AWA or Mesa still. I am sure the Mesa flying will get smaller on some of these routes according to JO.

Mesa pilots good luck with your current negotiations.

I am just about to book some travel out of a city you listed. Thank you for telling me exactly how I can support Freedom, and the American Flag that you "gag" at.

Hey Will

How many user names are you going to have? At least change how you write so it's not so obvious who you are..

Rush Limbaugh said:
I am just about to book some travel out of a city you listed. Thank you for telling me exactly how I can support Freedom, and the American Flag that you "gag" at.

Hey weed I don't gag at the American flag. I "gag" at the fact that an a-hole like JO would use that for his logo. So go take a flying leap into a deep cold lake.

If you want to fly Freedom that is your choice. My flag will be proudly flying tomorrow like it does every Sunday to honor the victims of September 11th.

Latest resources

Back