• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom out of JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They'll put Mesa in CVG, in case Mesa wins the lawsuit. Delta can then get their needed reductions at Comair's expense.

Mesa stock at .12 cents. Market up 141 pts, mesa down 2 cents. It's not looking promising for Mesa. Granted, stock price means nada.

Trojan

It sure is rough being a DCI pilot trying to have a stable life. Comair closes MCO to be replaced by CHQ...CHQ closes MCO to be replaced by Mesa...CHQ closes CVG base to be replaced by Mesa..Mesa closes JFK base to be replaced by_____...ATL bases constantly in flux for most every DCI carrier..CRJ900's passed around like cheerleaders...

At some point instability becomes harmful to business for both Delta and its whipping boy regionals.

Im betting oin the fact this is a result of last weeks weather in JFK. Delta wanted Freedom to "pre-cancel" flights but still hold those canclelled flights against them. Freedom said no, were not cancelling anything and took a lot of the slots that mother delta wanted. so now no more JFK flying....

i have to wonder if any of this has anything to do with ASA being to scared to open another base... rumor had it ASA was asked to open a CVG base but turned it down... bullet, meet foot

ASA - Always Stuck (in) Atlanta

i have to wonder if any of this has anything to do with ASA being to scared to open another base... rumor had it ASA was asked to open a CVG base but turned it down... bullet, meet foot

ASA - Always Stuck (in) Atlanta

I'd rather be stuck in ATL than have to keep uprooting my family as Delta closes/opens/transfers bases at whim....or having to commute.

Latest resources

Back