• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom out of JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In other words, Delta is hopeful Freedom will be more likely to cancel stuff out of CVG?

No. They can use Comair in JFK and cancel those flights all they want or some one else who will be willing to cancel flights so that DAL may use the slot.

Does anyone remember the good ol' days?

Comair: CVG, MCO... CR2, EMB120
ASA: ATL, DFW... CR2, EMB120
SkyW: SLC... EMB120
CHQ: IND... J32
Air Wisonsin: ORD... BAe146
ACA: IAD... J32, J41, CRJ
Mesaba: DTW, MSP... SF340, BAe146
Express One: MEM... J32
Colgan: HEF... SF340

It was so easy keeping track of everyone!

Mesa stock at .12 cents. Market up 141 pts, mesa down 2 cents. It's not looking promising for Mesa. Granted, stock price means nada.

Trojan

You mean nothing you little ASA "dirtbag"! Although, it is funny to think you could sell one of your Skywest shares and buy 194 shares of MESA.

Hark!!! I am the bearer of good news! MESA stock is at an all time low of .08 cents! May Joseph be easy on their wretched souls.

Last edited:
You mean nothing you little ASA "dirtbag"! Although, it is funny to think you could sell one of your Skywest shares and buy 194 shares of MESA.

Hark!!! I am the bearer of good news! MESA stock is at an all time low of .08 cents! May Joseph be easy on their wretched souls.

Joseph came to me in a vision with Macoroni. I am to buy all my shares of Mesa to "save the wretched souls". I don't know what that means, all I know is that I can help people! Help the Mesa serfs! Save Jonathon Ornstein!! BUY MESA STOCK!!!!!!!!

ps....I'm a financial moron, so don't take my advice!

Trojan

Mesa Bk

Delta knows that if Mesa files for BK it will be the end of Mesa. It will be chap 7 not chap 11. They can't afford to lose the feed in JFK, so they move Mesa to CVG. When they finally die, no big loss.

Delta knows that if Mesa files for BK it will be the end of Mesa. It will be chap 7 not chap 11. They can't afford to lose the feed in JFK, so they move Mesa to CVG. When they finally die, no big loss.

Your not making any sense...

i read it again and i see what he is saying. but he is wrong. Freedom will no longer accept the request by DAL to CX flights. DAL needs those slots during "jfk crunch time"...so they are moving us to cvg for that reason.

Latest resources

Back