Freedom Airline Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurbineDriver

I will gladly accept all Freedom Airline pilots requesting my jumpseat and suggest other PROFESSIONAL airline pilots to do the same.

That way we can lock you out with the rest of the scumbags.

Just gotta be said

Everything sucks right now. Everyone's future is in limbo. So we vent at something/someone that doesn't fit in our way of thinking. From the mesa pilot group point of view... freedom is a threat. Well as a mesa pilot, I feel Mesa is a threat to other pilot groups. Our pilot group (actually management) has set a low standard of living for pilots (we as pilots have accepted it) to get our time, experience, etc., then move on to greener pastures. Well the pastures are not so green now, so we are stuck.

Rather than point fingers at the freedom pilots, why don't we as a mesa pilot group start slow downs, no-shows, and cancellations and put the hurt on management. ALPA has to do everything "by the book." Well mesa is dragging their feet, so... so we should start dragging too.

Not until we strike and see Freedom flying our routes will I treat them or call them scum. I have no idea why we had mesa pilots go to freedom... maybe they are anti-ALPA, I have no clue. All I know many pilots work at Freedom that were furloughed. I can't justify anything for them. They may have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

The only thing else i want to say is... If you don't want someone to jumpseat on your aircraft, First ask them why they went to Freedom. If they needed the money so badly they had no where else to go, maybe you should give them a break. Believe me, no matter what... we are all in this thing together... We are pilots trying to get to greener pastures.

My Best,
Ranch'r

The only thing else i want to say is... If you don't want someone to jumpseat on your aircraft, First ask them why they went to Freedom. If they needed the money so badly they had no where else to go, maybe you should give them a break.

That is exactly what a scab would say as he crosses your picket line.

ZERO TOLERANCE!

Good Point of View

DoinTime,

I respect your point of view. It is a valid one. Once they cross my picket line I will feel the same way. However, we need ALPA "to grow a pair" so we can draw a line.

Ranch'r

Re: Good Point of View

Flying"C"ranchr said:
DoinTime,

I respect your point of view. It is a valid one. Once they cross my picket line I will feel the same way. However, we need ALPA "to grow a pair" so we can draw a line.

Ranch'r

No; you and your group need to elect leaders that have a pair and that will stand up to manegment. In turn you and your pilot group need to show unity, and stand behind your leaders.

Freedumb sucks. So do its pilots and anyone who would stand up for them. You all can kiss my sweaty scrodum.

No Jumpseat here.

Best case scenario for Freedumb-

they are very succesful short term and recruit and hire lots of weak willed dumbasses. Then time takes its toll they go under. (which it will) that would make it much easier for us to weed out the bad apples from our profession. All you would have to do is look at the old Freedumb seniority list. That sure would save us a lot of time while we sort applications. I guess Freedumb isn't such a bad idea after all.

Last edited:
This looks like one of those posts in which the person who wrote the original post, will never be heard from again on this thread. The fact this was that person's first post makes you wonder if it was strictly for flame bait?! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back