• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

free recurrents at fsi?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anybody know if the rumor about fsi giving free recurrents to pilots who lost their jobs is true?

Called the "Pilot Proficieny" program. I just finished CE-680 at FSI in Orlando. The instructors there were trying to see if they could get the program extended.

I just read the above posts. I am furloughed from Options. I have been doing some contract flying in the Beechjet for a company close to home. All of my training has been done at Simuflight. Can anyone provide more information about this program.

I just read the above posts. I am furloughed from Options. I have been doing some contract flying in the Beechjet for a company close to home. All of my training has been done at Simuflight. Can anyone provide more information about this program.

For FSI full service clients only. As of now, Simuflite does not have anything similar.

check with your local un employment center. They have a program formerly called the dislocated worker program. Every county gets a certain amount of money. This money is given to people who have lost their job, and could possibly find a new job if they had training. It is a long process, and you will be dealing with people who know nothing about aviation. It helps if you talk to someone at a training center, and have them contact your local rep. They can explain it better since they have delt with it. I got through the process, but my county is so small the ammount of money I would have recieved would have got me half a sim session and 3/4 of a ground school.

check with your local un employment center. They have a program formerly called the dislocated worker program. Every county gets a certain amount of money. This money is given to people who have lost their job, and could possibly find a new job if they had training. It is a long process, and you will be dealing with people who know nothing about aviation. It helps if you talk to someone at a training center, and have them contact your local rep. They can explain it better since they have delt with it. I got through the process, but my county is so small the ammount of money I would have recieved would have got me half a sim session and 3/4 of a ground school.

Isn't that more widely known as the Workforce Investment Act?

Unfortunately the unemployment in many states is near insolvent. Nursing was the only training I could get through the WIA. Regardless, thanks for help. It is greatly apreciated.

Latest resources

Back