Free General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Free the General!

He's a nutty airline goof, but he is persistent damm it!

He may be outnumbered by all the regional 22K/yr tools here - but I respect him.

eh, a few days in the pen is good for everyone now and again - builds you up to come out fighting!!

:D

We all got G200 sprung from Attica with a protest a while back, so maybe we can get ol' General outta the Cobb County jail!

Banned??

Great Caesar's Ghost!

The General has been banned!?? For what? Where's the thread? Is he still in the penalty box? What four eyed, slope browed, underhung troglodite would perpetrate such a heinous crime? Is incredible, it's preposterous, it's unbelievable, it's unforgivable!! I'm not posting again until he is released, somebody call Google, a china-man is in a prison!

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:angryfire

And just when this was becoming a "normal" place again.

TC
Former Commuter Pilot

Dammm the luck! He must have gotten fingered by Roscoe P. Coltrain! Oooh, not a pretty picture...

Don't worry Generalissimo, Uncle Jessy is conkoctyng a plann dat'''ll show Boss Hogg a thang or too. Yeee Hawww!!!

cl65capt said:
Banned for using words like "commuter"? Give me a break. Perhaps one of the other mods can jump in and lift the ban. I dont always agree with the General but really, this is too much.
I released General Lee from the ban... There was no reason posted on the (internal) ban list for the ban (which is strictly against Moderator rules, the Websitemaster wants a reason listed ALL the time)... Upon further investigation it appears it was an unwarranted ban...

Now if all you "Commuter Pilots" can relax and get back to business complainin' about pay, work rules, QoL and stuff, I'll get back to finding good BBQ...

Welcome back General...

Can't you put him back in jail?? The unity displayed by this proud flightinfo.com group was quite touching..

Everyone holding our collective hands and singing... "We are the world, we are the people"

followed by:

"Ebony and ivory..."

Not sure about that song, but it just seemed right since General Lee was born in the same household as Navin R. Johnson ("The Jerk")....

Falcon Capt. once again exhibits those qualities that make him a true pillar of virtue and a giant among men!

(Pssst. Hey! Psssst! When do I get that case of beer, FC? ;) ) TC

i vote for keeping him out, permanently
despite of what i may occasionaly say, i've always sided with the mods on the moderate amount of censorship that they do

he's a dinosaur, with a chip on his shoulder and probably a wife or two hunting him down

Latest resources

Back