Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Free CAL advice for everyone.. solution center..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, I got a few?

How do you get paid 30 hours if you only fly 25 and do it four times during a month?

I have got another one? How do you turn seven days of vacation into 24 days off with 100 hours or more of pay?

And how do you get a lump sum retirement payment after 30 years of service?

Hey SFR

Why dont you answer Luckytohaveajobs questions?
I know...
Either A. You have NO F cking clue.
or B. The answers to these questions cant be done.

Last edited:
OK, I got a few?

How do you get paid 30 hours if you only fly 25 and do it four times during a month?

I have got another one? How do you turn seven days of vacation into 24 days off with 100 hours or more of pay?

And how do you get a lump sum retirement payment after 30 years of service?

Oops, I scanned right over these and did not notice.

Ok

1) Fly 25, then do 7 BPOs per week. That 7 BPOs will equal your extra 5 hours of pay. Usually BPOs pay 50-85 dollars per deal.

2)Call in sick for the 8-24 days off. Then do 20 BPOs for the month

3) Go to a company that offers it

Good luck.. Email me with other ?s.

He will get bumped out of the 75 in Iah. Just a matter of time. I may even bid IAH 75 to help him. Then he will be on the 73 in IAH and may even bid rsv thinking he will be at home. There may be a different song then, if he posts without his wife. Pure flame bait from this guy. Posting myself to let you guys know that his wife does most of his posts just to get a rise from all of us that actually work. SFR please send emails to Larry and be a good CAL employee and give money back because you sit at home and feel guilty. Until then stop telling us how great you've got it. We see the whole picture and the whole truth and you can simply thank us when you get the chief pilot gig your looking for.

Sounds like she has a lot of time on her hands. Former buddy of mine that lives in Houston is nailing a CAL pilot's wife...I wonder if it's her.

Nah, she's fat an dumpy, why else on the computer all day. She's having a play with herself party every day since no one would give her the time of day but the city street mower dude. He'll bang anything.

Why does anyone give this "guy" the time of day?

Its an obvious flame, and even so. He'll get what's coming to him some day.

When he posts just ignore him. He's almost as bad as pokmyhole.

Latest resources

Back